ROSS THE BOSS

We’ve finished above Freo most of Woosha reign. And they have had Fyfe. He’s just as cooked as Woosha as a coach.

4 Likes

My desperation for being a competitive club, is considering this as a good idea.

I honestly couldn’t care about entertaining football.

2 Likes

Not a fan of Ross at all, but how good was it when he went to Freo letting, his lawyers do the paperwork, without that cretin Craig Kelly’s knowledge, which meant he couldn’t leak selected info to the press about the move. After it happened, Kelly had a teary then ‘sacked’ Lyon from his managemnet, how that ■■■■■■■ works I don’t know LOL, and then got Cawo to wite mean fings about Wossy in the paper.

It was very, very funny.

14 Likes

only value ross the boss adds is his disdain for the media.

would eviscerate tom browne.

4 Likes

Also remember when Lyon cracked the sads in Geelong when someone took a selfie infront on the coaches box? LOL What an absolute plank.

2 Likes

Seriously the bloke is an utter ■■■■. BRING HIM IN

3 Likes

Part of the reason I think there’s ‘word’ about worsfold getting sacked is that he is not a media darling.

1 Like

the club wouldn’t sack woosha until the media deemed it appropriate.

bunch of squibs.

1 Like

CLINT.

5 Likes

He managed to turn a wayward talent around in Michael Walters. Fat, lazy, undisciplined. Ross banished him to Peel Thunder. He wasn’t even allowed back into the Dockers training facility until he reached certain fitness standards. Arguably now is one of the best small forwards in the game. Tough love is what’s needed at Essendon. What is happening currently is not acceptable. If not Ross, we need to find someone with those traits, or better yet the modern day Kevin Sheedy.

11 Likes

ROSS THE BOSS
O
S
S
T
H
E
B
O
S
S

7 Likes

Enough yesterday’s heroes pls

3 Likes

Captain Gropey? (allegedly)

I think not.

I doubt he could get us to a premiership but he could help change the culture of this snowflake club

No for me purely because he will want a 4-5 year deal

We’ve got enough problems scoring goals without bringing in the most dour defensive coach in living memory.

3 Likes

I support getting a ■■■■ in, just not this old ■■■■.

We need a new, fresh out of the game ■■■■. A total, complete, utter ■■■■.

13 Likes

Enter: Sam Mitchell

2 Likes

Who will provide the biggest Blitz meltdown - Ross, Mitchell or Ryder?

Well my post worked better before you added he photo.

2 Likes