ROSS THE BOSS

I mucked up the image URL in the first post! You’re too quick!

2 Likes

Ryder & Mitchell dead heat

There is a lot of support for Ross Lyon, and very understandably.

1 Like

Seriously, people talk about wanting Sheedy back.

Mitchell IS Sheedy.

Completely hated member of a huge rival club, and fresh out of playing. Uncompromising. Brutal. Dirty. Would step over his own mother to win. His teammates don’t even like him, he’s that much of a prick. But he wins, and wins, and keeps winning, and motivates others to win. Hell, Mitchell was captain when half the list hated his guts, but they kept him there for years because he was that damn good.

Plus, (if you need another plus) it would really really really pi55 Hawthorn off.

BRING

19 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hate this. Because I hate Mitchell. But I totally agree with your post

1 Like

HIM THE ■■■■ IN

Mitchell as coach should have a weekly press conference to run his mouth about how pathetic the Essendon Football Club is until we get our ■■■■ together.

Sick of all the positivity coming from the failures inside the club.

3 Likes

I hate him too. Totally hate him. Can’t stand the guy. But if he can get us a flag I’ll gladly tongue his nuts

10 Likes

Won 5 flags since 2008.

That’s 5 flags, I think we’ve played 5 finals all thrashings.

1 Like

get mitchell now

@the board

wake the ■■■■ up to yourselves

1 Like

7 Likes

at least he won a final with his ■■■■ club.

the ■■■■ has woosha done?

Well he has won a flag.

3 Likes

I’d 100% welcome Mitchell

If any players sooked over his antics and gestures get the FK over it. He’s exactly the type of ■■■■■■■■ we need, I’d love one of our players to be as unsociable as him

3 Likes

At least Mitchell can be discussed now without 90% of the forum completely losing their mind. Wasnt the case earlier in the year.

I think we should double down and go for Ross as mentor to Mitchell. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

cos the clappers are in absolute shambles.

2 Likes

Wasn’t Worsfold an unsociable player?

We must be the only team who hasn’t hired a Hawthorn person, it’s almost like we are allergic to recent success.

2 Likes

YEAH BUT OTHER THAN THAT

1 Like

If you don’t want ROSS THE BOSS then you hate Essendon

5 Likes