Round 15 v Brisbane build-up - We must destroy them

"This is not war… this is pest control."

1 Like

Are we wearing the clash jumper?

6 Likes

DELETE!
DELETE!

2 Likes

Play well, get 4 points and no injuries. Thinking about margin is getting way ahead of ourselves.

3 Likes

Checked out the injury list. Right now we have only one player who is not fit to play after a test. Thats Ambo.

Fittest list in the comp. Amazing.

2 Likes

Something to crow about I’d say.

8 Likes

Pffft. He makes way more sense when hammered and emotional.

1 Like

I’d be happy with just a win. But the team should definitely be looking at beating them convincingly. This doesn’t mean getting complacent and expecting a win. It means the opposite. It means going out hard from the first bounce and maintaining that until the final siren, and expecting that that will result in the convincing win they need.

If we dont win we wont make finals. Hope the players are mentally switched on.

Lions are facing us at the worst time. They just lost Beams and we lost a close game against good opposition in horrible circumstances. With Hooker a likely inclusion too, we will destroy them. 100 points.

They’re f**ked.

2 Likes

I’m seriously worried about this game.

Historically this is a classic Essendon switches off or comes in lethargic and just gets trounced in the first quarter, and stay down by 20 points until late in the 4th and lose by 6 goals.

4 Likes

Yep. I reckon you’re right. Brisbane like it’s 2001.

With Swans playing Friday night, we should know what we have to do to get in the 8 come Sunday.

Who’s getting injured at training because of this post?

9 Likes

If we cop any injuries in the next few days I’m going to kick you in the sack

4 Likes

Why would you do this?

5 Likes

It’ll be classic Essington. We’ll be down by a few until the last quarter where we’ll kick the last few goals late to win by bout 2-3 goals.

2 Likes

Nothing surer than us stuffing up what most outsiders are tipping as a straight forward game.

We still haven’t learnt the ability to handle pressure and win these sort of games consistently.

Sometimes I’m not sure if there’s some new slang I haven’t learnt yet… or if it’s just autocorrect causing mischief.

Scotsmen have short arms too/ especially when it’s their shout.