Round 2 2016

Stupid OOB decision once again deciding a game FO

L O L

Go neck yourselves collingwood, seriously go fk yourselves you undeserving grubs.

0/1 in tips.

Lol I had the margin correct too with 1:30 to go.

Both sides did their level best to throw the game away, somehow Tiges managed to throw it a little bit harder. They just don’t know how to win games like that. No credit due to the Pies, apart from Fasolo.

That actually turned into a good game by the end.

We are a real chance against both those teams. Horrible game of footy, these teams are in for a long year.

An absolute classic clash of traditional rivals.

Weak as ■■■■ Richmond. All you had to do was keep the footy for 2 minutes, and Brem would be drinking for nothing this weekend and the Pies would be 0-2.

Get stuffed.

So AFL Tiggers are worse than VFL Tiggers?

L O L

S*ck it Richmond.
I think they are my most hated team now.

Probably something to do with having to listen to annoying KB in the mornings, along with that fukstick Trout that rings in.

I just derive immense joy from watching them fail.
Wallow in your own misery cunce !

^ people still listen to radio?

Well done umps on getting the pies home

A player like fasolo would be nice, a goal kicker, haven’t seen one of those in a decade.

Some dysenteric turd in the crowd pulled out a ‘Go Pies! Stop the Mosques!’ banner during the game apparently.

So despite winning, the Pies WILL cop it during the week. Which is satisfying, at least.

Some dysenteric turd in the crowd pulled out a 'Go Pies! Stop the Mosques!' banner during the game apparently.

So despite winning, the Pies WILL cop it during the week. Which is satisfying, at least.

Wasn’t mentioned in the coverage at all.

Cotchin could be the least influential player to ever get 38 touches.

Gets absolute cheap ones, ■■■■■ himself under pressure, misses crucial goals and goes missing when it’s on the line.

If that ■■■■ gets Jobe’s Brownlow I’ll ■■■■.

Gets absolute cheap ones, ■■■■■ himself under pressure, misses crucial goals and goes missing when it’s on the line.

Bbbbut the commentators liked his game
Well done umps on getting the pies home

Yep. No love for the Tiges especially their supporters in the media but FFS that game was gifted to Collingwood. Soft free kicks in a close game & a mark paid that was clearly dropped. Also I wouldn’t mind seeing the “play on” call against Rance again - looked clearly over 15m from memory & that play on call caused the turnover.

x a million

You were poor last week, but right back in form with that post !