Round 21 Non-Essington Games

Commercial stations (7 et al) ad’s for their own programs are soooo shitte
And they seem to just get more over hyped and loud and bullshitty every year.

Was it Ah Chee from Port that @Aceman was talking about a few weeks back?

Port are garbage, how have they been top 4 most of the year

Softest draw in the comp. Very good at beating up on the duds, almost the anti Essington

1 Like

North are putrid. They’re ■■■■■■ for a decade. As much as we take the ■■■■ out of it I can legitimately see them relocating to Tassie within the next 10 years

Lol eat a ■■■■ hodge

Missed the relocation boat years ago, when they could have moved north and become the Gold Coast Roos. They would have been sitting pretty by now.

1 Like

Nothing funnier than Brad Scott losing it in the box …

2 Likes

They’d get a pretty sweet deal for ■■■■■■■ off to Tassie.

Speaking of more recent issues they’ve now kicked the last 5 and only trail by 3 goals.

Rattlers have made a game out of it though …

Tasmania would set all time records for player retention problems. It’s hard enough keeping actual Tasmanians here.

4 Likes

I don’t like north but hawthorn bottling a 50 point lead would be:

2 Likes

Commentators seem to think they have a game plan that stacks up against the best… Haven’t seen it myself but they think they’re a genuine chance

TBH, … they’d both prefer to lose wouldn’t they?

1 Like

Not Hawthorn. They sent their pick to St Kilda

Mitchell aka ducking piece of ■■■■

1 Like

They have won 2 games against sides in the 8 currently so I’d suggest it doesn’t stack up at all

They key side for us now is the Dogs. Provided we win both our matches, the Dogs need to drop one against either Port or Hawks. If they drop one & we win both, we go ahead of them. I cannot see any reality where the Eagles knock off one of GWS or Crows so IMO, they’re not going to stop us making the 8. It all comes down to what the Dogs do now.

4 Likes

Mitchell just straight up dived into a tackle that never came. Looked like an absolute chump.

Seriously not funny.