Round 3 - Bulldogs- Gameday thread

We should cheer every time Dickson gets a possession.

1 Like

I think it’s a stretch to say the Bulldogs and Melbourne game were ones we should win. They were always 50/50. Yes we had off days and possibly could have won if we played better, but they weren’t expected wins imo.

I’d definitely agree on the others.

Not only they pinched Crameri from us they pinched Dickson too

■■■■■■ lols

I didn’t know myself, thought I was being helpful until I saw someone else had posted it further up…

So much this.

Begley in for Dea. Love that.

10 Likes
7 Likes

Round 3 vs Carlton (42-57)
Round 7 vs Fremantle (79-116)
Round 15 vs Brisbane (82-90)
Round 19 vs Western Bulldogs (97-127)

4 last year. But honourable mentions (despite winning) were our efforts against Brisbane (R2), Carlton (R20), Gold Coast (R22), Fremantle (R23) - putrid for much of those games but we got over the line.

I agree they weren’t shockers per se, but the build up to both games was optimistic, maybe even bullish. The demons had lost three in a row, missing Gawn, etc, etc. Bellchambers was run into the ground by Pederson. The dogs had some okay form but it was against poor opposition, their forward line was pathetic, etc, etc. Jason Johanissen kicked 4 goals. To me they were as you say, 50/50 games, but general confidence was quite high.

Anyone have a theory on this one? Why not Hartley?

BBB BACK IN, 100 POINT WIN CONFIRMED*

*win not confirmed

Dea listed as injured on AFL site

But you’d think Hartley would have been the logical inclusion then.

Woosha trying some Sheedy tricks here?

Hope so!

Hey Chook
If / when you mark in the goal square today
FFS please go back & take the set shot rather than play on & dribble it over the line
IIRC that was a 12 point turnaround vs Dogs last year

4 Likes

Chook had a shocker against the Doggies last year. Hopefully that’s stuck in his mind today!

Tipped the bulldogs.

I’m very good tipper and it pains me to tip the dogs.
But hopefully i’m wrong.
Fire up boys.

edit; still a little hungover

Me too!

(so of course I’m currently reading blitz…)

wat

Just out of curiosity- did you tip us round 1 or 2?