Rugby Union

Aussies definitely better this week. Lack finishing. Think the ref wasnt a fan of their work at the breakdown which didn’t help

Ceika must be starting to get nervous. Not many coaches get forgiven for this sort of losing streak. If he loses tonight surely the pressure kicks right up.

Close.

Very close… Reckon Argentina will think themselves a genuine shot to knock the Wallabies over

ok. That’s enough.

They knocked off South Africa once and lost a close one. They will beat Australia over there

They might not you know?

Its true. They might not. Great to know that it is a realistic possibility though. The odds have Aussies firm favourites which surprises me.

Listen, you may have lived here for most of your life but I can still have you deported.

Listen, you may have lived here for most of your life but I can still have you deported.

Bad enough you kicked out Dusty’s dad. Just a hard working bloke that needed a fresh start.

Wallabies.

Improved effort. Still think they are a good chance to get you over there

Went and saw “Chasing Great” at the movies… still showing this weekend. If you enjoy a good sporting doco then I recommend.

Saturday 22/10, 17.30 Melbourne time.

So Allblack: Australian Wallabies to the slaughter at Eden Park ? Or a legendary game defeating the arch enemy and elevating Cheika into the pantheon for Australian Rugby ?

World Rankings October 16: New Zealand 95, England 86 Australia 85. Really does not indicate the current superiority of New Zealand.

The flags are so similar can hardly tell the difference. I think the move for NZ to change their flag was rejected. They just want to be like Aussies, and half of them need to come and live here in order to get a job !

Costly missed penalty by Wallabies, Then an All Black try. Conversion stuffed up by the ABs. 5-0

All Blacks showing their incredible skills. Except poor conversions by Barrett.

Aussies having a crack. I like it.

Aussies just got to keep work on beating the All Blacks.
Might take a couple of years for the new players to get used to international rugby
Keep chipping away and wait for the NZ complacency to creep in.