Rugby Union

Love the rugby being played by Ireland and the Scots right now. Would love a stronger northern hemisphere without the Poms doing well.

Screw Ireland.

Second best team in the world Digs. Would love the ABs to win the next WC but if not them… Ireland winning would be great for the game.

A great match. And a great result. 26-21. Makes the next one worth watching.

Well done by the Irish. And what’s more, ALL of the Irish team are Irish. No Pacific Islanders playing for them under the flag of convenience…

My favourite team won again.

We appreciate your support

What are you talking about?
New Zealand didn’t play Australia.

Just presumed the ABs were everyone’s favorite team. Any win over France is a good one

Pacific Islanders will soon be playing for the China team.

I’d barrack for anybody, even England and South Africa, to beat the All Blacks.

Yeah, I thought Fua Leiofi Aki was a pretty typical Irish name. He was born, grew up, and started his pro career in & around Auckland, which must be somewhere near Dublin I guess.

And it’s great to hear Capetown and Pretoria are also in Ireland now. (But they’re white, not pacific islander, which means it’s obviously OK).

This is the 32 man squad for the Wallabies current test series.

Hookers: Folau Fainga’a, Brandon Paenga-Amosa, Jordan Uelese

Props: Sekope Kepu, Tom Robertson, Scott Sio, Taniela Tupou, Allan Alaalatoa

Locks: Izack Rodda, Adam Coleman, Rob Simmons, Rory Arnold

Backrowers: Michael Hooper ©, David Pocock, Caleb Timu, Lukhan Tui, Ned Hanigan

Halfbacks: Will Genia, Nick Phipps, Joe Powell

Five-eighths: Bernard Foley

Centres: Kurtley Beale, Samu Kerevi, Tevita Kuridrani, Curtis Rona

Outside backs: Israel Folau, Tom Banks, Dane Haylett-Petty, Reece Hodge, Jack Maddocks, Marika Koroibete, Sefa Naivalu

Its crazy how many Pacific Islanders grew up here

Yeah if you walk around Dandenong, Carrum or some of the Western burbs of Sydney, you won’t be surprised.
Hell of a lot of pacific island backgrounds (a lot of them Kiwis by birth), and a lot of them are only really interested in Union.

Plus there’s only about 300 blokes who play Union in the rest of the country combined. It’s remarkable that we’re even in the top 5-6 internationally.

All the home-grown players seem to have come from Queensland and ACT private schools and NSW Protestant private schools. The Catholics in NSW seem to be steadfast League.

My last year at school had Union as an option, but the only ones who played were a. Not good enough to get in the first or second 18’s and b. Keen to get in the good graces of the headmaster who was keen Union and brought a teacher down from Sydney to coach it.

It’s the blokes who are born, grow up, go through the ranks, and start playing professionally in one country, then jump ship to someone offering them $$$ that give you the ■■■■■. Ie Kevin Pietersen - and there was a cyclist who turned out for Germany in a world champs, and was in the English squad 6 months later. IMO goes totally against the spirit of international representation.

Most (not all) of the Aussies at least went through schoolboys here. I think a couple didn’t. But that seems to be fair game.

Alan Lamb’s daughter made it to the Wipeout Zone on last nights episode.

80% of the squad are Cheika’s NSW Super rugby side from about 2 years ago.

Lol. That’s a Pissa.

Hence why we are rubbish. How Chieka keeps his job is staggering, close to the worst coach in the history of the Wallabies