Rugby Union

Free speech is fine, hate speech isn’t and Folau has crossed that line again after he was told to desist. Putting the upset that commentary like this from a prominent person causes to those on his ‘go to Hell’ list to one side just for a moment, he is also putting the financial viability of the code in jeopardy by alienating it’s sponsors. Is he expecting the Westboro Baptist Church to fill the void left by Qantas?

He obviously sees himself as some sort of missionary so by all means, get on your bike and pss off. Otherwise, shut your gob and play rugby. You can’t do both.

3 Likes

im sure that hell be complaining that his religious freedoms are being violated soon enough

I’m sure it will too, with him trying to lower the incoming residents rate like that, … :smirk:

His contract has been terminated apparently

Good. Now he can wander the earth like that train evangelist dork in Sydney the other week.

“Will you shut up, I’m trying to read!”

2 Likes

They INTEND to terminate his contract.

To be fair, I think they’re giving him an opportunity to speak to them.

Bit hard to sack someone if they don’t return your calls.

It’s actually quite easy to sack someone if they don’t return your calls.

2 Likes

Thanks Skinschairman.

He is probably too busy taking calls from NRL clubs

Actually rumor has it that a French rugby club has offered him a fat contract

I suspect that is closer to the truth.

They could do with the drama…

He would be the least of their problems

Pretty simple decision in the end for RA, of the 8 sins he listed most Rugby fans in this country would tick most, if not all of them.

NRL has also permanently barred him from their competition

Will he qualify for the Tongan National team?

But qantas still fly to Brunei… a country that is still stoning homosexuals. Go figure.

In fairness to Qantas, the good people of Brunei have only just started stoning.

Incorrect.

Those heavily islamic countries have been doing it forever. The only reason Brunei has been in the news, is because they have put it into law.

Unless you were being sarcastic. Then I apologise.

1 Like

No they don’t.
Qantas only have an Interline agreement with Royal Brunei Airlines.