Rugby Union

Wouldn’t mind if Fiji got up. Fanciful I know but I like how they go about it. Or the Pumas. They play a hot trash style that is fun to watch when they’re in the mood. Or France. Le Animal hasn’t played for a decade but I can’t get enough of LeCocks.

Pumas would be great. Think right now ita a race in three. Kiwis, poms and the Irish. Wales maybe next in line. ABs more vulnerable than the last two cups though. Should be a ripper

AB’s first, daylight second.

Big effort from the Boks but grain of salt stuff.

Anyone watching AFL over the Wallabies tonight is a bum. This should be a cracker. Pumas have kept the majority of their team together all through the season and their chemistry is on point. The Australia/Pacific Islander team should win but hard to be confident

The NZ/Pacific Islander side did well to scrap a draw.

1 Like

Did you watch the tests Digs? The Wallabies test was a strange one. Very loose at the breakdown from both teams

Except…

Can’t have the ABs and the Bombers getting smashed in the same night

The Hell is going on?

Wallabies just playing better rugby. Our combinations are not working

Seemingly now back to normal transmission…

1 Like

One of the blacks must have run over the Frenchies cat

Essendon VFL coach spent a week with the All Blacks.

1 Like

Good thing i opted to watch the last 25 minutes of this…and the last couple of minutes of the first half when the big boofhead sheep-rooter got sent off.

1 Like

C Beale was terrific last night. Terrific performance. Not sure the NZ fellow deserved a red card, a 10 minute sanction would have sufficed but I’ll take a win over a 14x man All-Black side every day of the week.

They were saying that that sort of shoulder charge to the head is a compulsory red. Makes you wonder how many times Richard Loe would have been red carded back in the day. He was one of the dirtiest footballers I’ve seen in any code.

You’d think Loe couldn’t behave like that today. I’d go further than saying one of the dirtiest, I’d say he was the worst.

Shoot me but as much as I disliked Loe I admired him. Would do anything to get the win even it required crossing the boundaries of fairness. I like that in a player

1 Like

You admire a bloke who was willing to risk blinding his opponents to win a game of Rugby?

What I recall of him was that he liked jumping into guys as they lay on the ground after completing a try. Pretty cowardly stuff…could almost have played for Hawthorn.