Ryan Crowley Tested Positive

This is so disappointing…I don’t have any Freo supporting mates.

Quoted Post

This is so disappointing...I don't have any Freo supporting mates.

does anyone?

Quoted Post

Freo supporting mates.

DOES NOT COMPUTE

Quoted Post

So none of you see the irony of acting just like the people you disdain so much....fair enough....my bad

I’m pretty sure alot of it is sarcasm.

on the actual issue again I ask if a pissy little ingrediant in a general tablet can produce a positive test, yet our blood tests came back negative, surely that speaks volumes.
esp seeing the drug we were supposedly taking would have been 100% of the product that is banned.

So now that’s 2 players that again have tested positive after ingesting a general product with one ingrediant that is banned, yet not positive results for us.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
So none of you see the irony of acting just like the people you disdain so much....fair enough....my bad

I’m pretty sure alot of it is sarcasm.

on the actual issue again I ask if a pissy little ingrediant in a general tablet can produce a positive test, yet our blood tests came back negative, surely that speaks volumes.
esp seeing the drug we were supposedly taking would have been 100% of the product that is banned.

So now that’s 2 players that again have tested positive after ingesting a general product with one ingrediant that is banned, yet not positive results for us.

I’ve resorted to this a few times with haters…
I get the same response back from every one of them. We used masking agents.
A high percentage of masking agents are traceable and also the money trail is difficult to hide as well. But apparently, we are still the evil drug takers.
Will never change that perception.

Certainly it did him no favours over the past week when all manner of unsavory speculation began to dog him and coach Lyon was forced to fend off questions which journalists had every right to ask."

And guess who wrote this gem from the age.

I’m intrigued by the timing of this - Asada, AFL and Freo have sat on this for 6 months without a whisper and then news breaks just under a fortnight to go before our hearing.

Essendon - cleared at the tribunal for insufficient evidence, Crowley taken to the cleaners by Asada to save face & look relevant perhaps?
Obviously this is my lid off suspicion - I don’t want the worst for Crowley but i am hoping for best case scenario for us!
Or has this saga simply turned me into a suspicious, paranoid, full-of-conspiracies fark wit!?!

I excrement you not: Crowley did not get a mention on the 7am 3AW news. The first sports story was HIrd being positive/defensive at the season launch.

Wow.

Of course not, that would be unfair to speculate about such an important situation, the media aren’t like that.

And neither did the ABC 7:45 news!

15 minutes to fill and they couldn’t manage to slot in a notable player’s career (probable) ending. They did have “Essendon still insist they’ll be OK” as the lead sports article and one of the three “headline” stories they mention at the start of the news.

Just freakin’ incredible.

I am at a point that I just farking hate the AFL and media. The hypocrisy of this situation is unbelievable.

Quoted Post

I am at a point that I just farking hate the AFL and media. The hypocrisy of this situation is unbelievable.

I dont hate crowley - I hate the AFL & Media.

Quoted Post

lol! Took you long enough....welcome to 2 years ago!

Not a fan of Crowley. Indeed, probably top 10 most hated players. Quoted Post

Quoted Post

I hate Crowley but not for this. Last thing I want is any players career cut short over a mistake.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
lol! Took you long enough....welcome to 2 years ago!

LOL. Yes it has been a steady downward spiral to hatred now.

Quoted Post

Not a fan of Crowley. Indeed, probably top 10 most hated players. Quoted Post
Quoted Post

I hate Crowley but not for this. Last thing I want is any players career cut short over a mistake.

The only time I liked Crowley was when he played on Brent Harvey. Hate would be too strong a word, and I wouldn’t wish this on him.

I love him.
I love the way he makes these namby-pamby midfielders accountable in the way forwards have to put up with every single week.
Hell, sometimes the good forwards have two opponents, and even when they don’t there’s always some prick crashing over the top every time you’re one out.

Having said that, screw him.
Burn them all.
Burn.
Them.
All.

Quoted Post

I love him. I love the way he makes these namby-pamby midfielders accountable in the way forwards have to put up with every single week. Hell, sometimes the good forwards have two opponents, and even when they don't there's always some prick crashing over the top every time you're one out.

Having said that, screw him.
Burn them all.
Burn.
Them.
All.

Agree with every word of that. :-D

Nah Crowley is an A grade flog and he can taste it for all I care.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Gee...I cannot believe all the responses here.

We’re still going through the ASADA ■■■■ and many (if not all) of us have had to put up with “friends” giving us ■■■■…and hated every minute of it.

As soon as someone from another club is found to have failed a test, you’re all over him acting just like all the “friends” you have been bagging for their reactions.

if, as is being reported, he got the medication from a GP, then he is a fool for not going through the club.

I really don’t think that he is any sort of drug fiend to be lambasted by the media or football followers in general.

So we don’t test positive, get fined, lose our coach for a year and get kicked out of the finals.

Where he tested positive and got to play the rest of the season and the final series.

I think we can give ■■■■ to them.

If the angers at Crowley being able to play finals when we get our coach suspended and kicked out of finals, then direct your anger at the AFL… They’re the fuckwits who let him play