Sam Mitchell - Assistant Coach?

I’d hire him just to fire him.

1 Like

I heard Sam Mitchell went in to a ■■■■ restaurant and was such a ■■■■ that they had to close the restaurant.

6 Likes

Needle jab taunt…
Stealing Brownlow…
Smug arrogant prick…
Noooooooo! Be enough to drop my membership!!

2 Likes

I’ve seen some strange threads in here before but this one has to top the list.

1 Like

I see absolutely no problem with hiring him if he makes us a better side. None at all.

4 Likes

Seriously, I hope we’re still a football club.

The kind of place where farking Kent’s get ostracised because they’re toxic

This Kent is toxic. He’s unwelcome.

4 Likes

Why you talking ■■■■ about my football brand.

Should never be allowed near the club for that needle jab taunt alone. Grubby individual. I can’t believe any Essendon supporter would want him anywhere near the place.

10 Likes

■■■■ you you ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■■■!

No way

3 Likes

BRING HIM IN

Look what 15 years of hiring “Essendon people” has got us

5 Likes

I’m all for us hiring non-Essendon people.

I’m all for us hiring people that are slightly carntish, I reckon we’ve lacked that at Essendon for a while.

I’m not all for us hiring the worlds biggest, snuggest, most punchable carnt.

14 Likes

Oh hell no

In sure there are plenty of other equally capable candidates.

1 Like

Have you seen how our midfield has performed over the last 10 weeks? Skipworth was line coach of a top 4, perhaps even top 2 forward line last year and now he’s line coach of a midfield that is performing brilliantly as well.

2 Likes

@barnz check out this meme work

4 Likes

Skipworth’s stint as our VFL coach should have helped him work with some of the players as they started and came through. He’d also have that understanding of managing players going to the VFL to work on their games so they can then step up to the senior side.

You judge people based on their results. Post-Carlton game the midfield effort has been excellent.

2 Likes

Yes, if only for the fact he’s a brownlow medalist so he knows what it takes to be the best.

1 Like

Edited for accuracy.

4 Likes

Bahah I was just trolling

1 Like

Good one.

1 Like