Sam Mitchell - Assistant Coach?

Robbo reading Blitz again.

2 Likes

Listened to his interview with Whateley. I haven ever heard the word “I” and “me” repeated so often. Not one mention of any of his teammates just “me, me, me”.

3 Likes

Got a bit of the Dermott Breretons about him in that sense.

1 Like

What he done? Apart from being drunk and illiterate and drunk

Played junior footy with him…

and was he a flog then?

I’d rather dip my aggets into shark infested waters

Even if you could guarantee a premiership by seeing into the future, with Sam Mitchell as a recruit to our great club, I would still not want this absolute monkey ■■■■ at EFC.

Controversial.

Fixed,

I’m with Gatsby on this.

Instead of getting that scumbag Mitchell, I too would prefer shark infested waters receiving Gatsby’s agates.

5 Likes

+1.

I applaud Gatsby on his strong stance (which might perhaps be a little weaker afterwards) and wonder if he should do this pre-emptively, just to be sure.

8 Likes

Frankly, if he hasn’t already popped down to the peninsula to have them nibbled off then it suggest to me that he actually wants Mitchell at the club.

4 Likes

He’s a bit of a ■■■■ and ‘non Essendon’?

Good grief, some of you have low standards.

This seems to be the one thing his supporters ignore. Can a guy who’s hated everywhere he goes be a great coach? It’s easier to be an individual from the group as a player if you perform, but as a coach you need to be able to interact with the players everyday and command a level of respect from them

Absolutely NOT

That would be like having Dutton as your number 1 ticket holder

5 Likes

I want bad things to happen Sam Mitchell

5 Likes

Ratten leaving Hawthorn