Saturday Footy

Hey Mick, you want our points stripped so you can take our place in the finals undeservedly? Gotta get your lame-o team into 9th place first haha.

Hey, go easy on Mick. At least he's had the decency to show us that we shouldn't recruit Yarran under any circumstances.

^^^^^^^^^^^ VERY GOOD POST ^^^^^^^^^^ pea heart, pea brain!

If we did a poll on the most hated player at Collingwood I beleive Harry would win. Almost anything he does really gets to me. Don’t get me wrong. Maxwell would give him a run for his money!

Collingwood vs Sydney has been an absolutely cracking game.  Really finals-like.  Collingwood got blown away early but reversed the tide and held off a heap of forward 50 entries by the Swans.  Hope both teams keep it up.

THis is such a high quality game.  Tippet goes ape, then the Pies fight back again. This is like a boxing match.

What happened to Rhys Shaw, did he retire?

What happened to Rhys Shaw, did he retire?

Coming back from injury.  He's playing tonight.

Tippett's playing a blinder.  Got Brown subbed off.

Such a joke that Sydney have Tippett.  And they still have enough left to buy their own whistleblowers too apparently. 

Such a joke that Sydney have Tippett.  And they still have enough left to buy their own whistleblowers too apparently. 

Cost of living allowance should be scrapped from them.

Cost of living allowance should be scrapped from them.

or just raised for everyone else....

or just raised for everyone else....

That too.

Great game tonight!

Wonder what excuses Roos will have for Sydney monday night.

Watching both these teams I cant help but think that we've still got a fair way to go. 

Watching both these teams I cant help but think that we've still got a fair way to go. 

Will win a flag when teams like Swans,Hawks,Cats drop off a fair bit.

Will win a flag when teams like Swans,Hawks,Cats drop off a fair bit.

Really though, none of those teams look like dropping off soon and if we have to hope we can sneak one in when they do it's probably not going to end well. 

Even if they did we've got the Pies, Freo even Richmond, North and Port pushing up. 

Then you've got the Suns and GWS.... 

Pies playing all over them.  Cloke missed two absolute sitters but they're still up by 5 goals.  Pies midfield has done a number on them after the first 10 minutes.  Pendlebury has destroyed O'Keefe.

Really though, none of those teams look like dropping off soon and if we have to hope we can sneak one in when they do it's probably not going to end well. 

Even if they did we've got the Pies, Freo even Richmond, North and Port pushing up. 

Then you've got the Suns and GWS.... 

Yeah.

Reckon we are 1 or 2 years away need to win one with Jobe cause he's not getting any younger.

I don’t think we are that far off Rhino.

Top 6 this year was where I thought we would finish. (here’s hoping)

With another year under the belt for some of our >100 gamers and I think you will find a smarter, stronger team. Capable of taking it to sides like pies and Sydney.

Expecially with the likes of Kav and Joe getting another pre season into their bodies!

I remember when Geelong didn’t have any stars but were a good team. : )

Yeah.

Reckon we are 1 or 2 years away need to win one with Jobe cause he's not getting any younger.

and if you remove him from the team the midfield cupboard for the future is very bare as far as top level mids and midfield depth go.