Sean Wellman Leaves

Wellman is a cracking bloke for those that have met him.

Someone said Egan and Reid gone? Sauce?

Fogdog reported Egan as gone. 

Reid hasn't been confirmed just seems to be the popular opinion

Hayden Skipworth?

Potentially could head coach for a season, he is internal but external enough (coaching the VFL team and not the AFL team) to avoid all the obvious questions. Would also know the capabilities of the kids coming through as well as anyone and was hired by the club because of his leadership abilities. 

wellman

AFL website ...   exodus

The age ... needle on our logo with story

Hun... wellman farewells essendon

the australian ....cant see the story meh

No matter which way you paint the story, from the outside it looks like the club are being pulled apart, bit by bit.

Notwithstanding the process, the quicker the appointments are made the sooner some normality can return to the place

crap :(

am very anxious as a supporter right now!

i dont like the 'no ceo' line as gunston has been from all reports outstanding and would take someone very impressive to take the spot he has said he wants long term!

Not me, I'm sitting confident and being tight

i dont like the 'no ceo' line as gunston has been from all reports outstanding and would take someone very impressive to take the spot he has said he wants long term!

The rumour doing the rounds was that Steve wood has got the job. Is taking some time off and will be announced at the B+F. Again this is just a rumour.

Interesting rumour.

I had heard that Steve Wood was AFL bound as well but it was Vlad's job he would be getting, not the AFL  EFC CEO job.

The rumour doing the rounds was that Steve wood has got the job. Is taking some time off and will be announced at the B+F. Again this is just a rumour.

Interesting rumour.

I had heard that Steve Wood was AFL bound as well but it was Vlad's job he would be getting, not the AFL CEO job.

Steve Wood of Microsoft fame? Wow! Trouble is we'd be ok until the next upgrade and then we'd go to ■■■■■.

Id be making a call to Nathan Bassett.

Brilliant tactically, would make an excellant defensive coach. Norwood were a shambles when he took over, the transformation has been unreal. He is looking for an assistants gig, he is ready IMO

they are falling like nine pins.

serenity now..

serenity now..

Its time for Bomberblitz to take total control of the EFC. :)

Brilliant tactically, would make an excellant defensive coach. Norwood were a shambles when he took over, the transformation has been unreal. He is looking for an assistants gig, he is ready IMO

I heard that Bassett has been hounding Goodwin for an assistant's role if he gets a senior coaching gig.

I heard that Bassett has been hounding Goodwin for an assistant's role if he gets a senior coaching gig.

dog act

I see what you did there. Real dog act, that one.

Who picks the replacement assistants?
Hirdy's guaranteed role might make putting together the right panel a bit tricky.

Are you baying for blood? I'm just putting in my two scents worth.

Getting Harvey and Lloyd is vital now.
Edit: also congratulation to Wellman for all the work he has done with our backline. IMO he's assembled the best defensive unit in the league.

Hasn't Lloyd said he would only come back in a lesser capacity (ie; not as a full time assistant)?

Agree that we probably need Harvey because of his experience. 

I certainly did not see the complete disintegration of TRB coming.

So far its:

No Head coach

Bomber undecided on whether he stays at all

Goodwin applying elsewhere

Egan Gone

Wellman gone

Doc Reid Gone

Head of football Dept?

Interim CEO

Crameri on the brink of leaving 

No draft picks

massive financial penalty

What a *&^% of a situation to be in.  

It may not be onfield (yet....) but it looks like we need a rebuild. 

Like Roo's saying no to coaching, thinks change.

That's a bit of a howler. I've heard that his bark is far worse than his bite.

There is a wee Lassie that would disagree with you chum.

There is a wee Lassie that would disagree with you chum.

So chumpy you can carve it.

Interesting rumour.
I had heard that Steve Wood was AFL bound as well but it was Vlad's job he would be getting, not the AFL CEO job.
Steve Wood of Microsoft fame? Wow! Trouble is we'd be ok until the next upgrade and then we'd go to ■■■■■.

Tennis Australia, he finishes up there at the end of September. Our B+F is a couple of days after....interesting timing.