Season 2015 - Brisbane

To be fair on Rockliff everytime he plays he gets knocked out or injured

He’s the Ziebell of Brisbane.

Except he can play.

Ziebell can play. Great player (in the first half).

Sam McClure ‏@sam_mcclure 5m5 minutes ago

Bris coach Justin Leppitch involved in physical clash with rookie.

It’s alleged he grabbed him by the throat and pinned him against a wall

Dat Robert Walls technique.

Hadn’t been any rumblings of player unrest. Until now. Physical clashes between player and coach not unheard of, but it seems leppitsch is well and truly over his lists general attitude. That its gone public is telling. That it involved Zob is startling.

Hadn't been any rumblings of player unrest. Until now. Physical clashes between player and coach not unheard of, but it seems leppitsch is well and truly over his lists general attitude. That its gone public is telling. That it involved Zob is startling.

Yeh, the gun has been loaded, the end won’t be fair behind.

Justin Leppitsch clashes with Brisbane Lions rookie Zac O’Brien at half-time of NEAFL game
THE COURIER-MAIL MAY 05, 2015 11:32AM SHARE

BRISBANE Lions’ season has gone from bad to worse with the revelation senior coach Justin Leppitsch was involved in a physical clash with rookie Zac O’Brien during half-time of the club’s reserves match at the weekend.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/justin-leppitsch-clashes-with-brisbane-lions-rookie-zac-obrien-at-half-time-of-neafl-game/story-fni5f4q3-1227336801196

What gives a coach the right to physically hurt or intimidate a player, no matter what the situation or circumstance?

Should be sacked immediately.

No matter what was said or done, that beggars belief in this day and age.

Yeah nah. You’d have to ban the whole game if physical intimidation was a no no.

Was O’Brien drunk and getting his mate to film it?
I’m sure he was asking for it.

As long as they don’t sack him before we play them i couldn’t care less what happens to that flog

Yeah nah. You'd have to ban the whole game if physical intimidation was a no no.

but it’d get clarko sacked finally.

ZOB!

O’Brien must be sacked.

He decided for whatever reason to disrespect Brownlow Medallist Shane Woewodin which prompted Leppa’s actions.

Couple this with the sooking James Aish is getting up to instead of earning a game (wanting a game based on reputation and draft position) and I hope the entire club (I noted that Stefan Martin is supportive of Leppa) supports Leppa and gets these 2 over-rated young flogs back into line.

I don’t know that I’ve ever seen someone talk about Woewodin without disrespecting him.

O'Brien must be sacked.

He decided for whatever reason to disrespect Brownlow Medallist Shane Woewodin which prompted Leppa’s actions.

Couple this with the sooking James Aish is getting up to instead of earning a game (wanting a game based on reputation and draft position) and I hope the entire club (I noted that Stefan Martin is supportive of Leppa) supports Leppa and gets these 2 over-rated young flogs back into line.

O my

Shane Woewodin lol

vote 1: pazza for PM.

I don’t see what the big deal is…?

wonder who dobbed on leppa

brisbane’s board has a history of ■■■■ decisions

brisbane's board has a history of ■■■■ decisions
A bit like ours.