Season 2015 - Port Adelaide

Quoted Post

I hope Belly runs through the arshole

eeewwwwww

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Port adding krakoer and Ryder should only make them a quicker & more attacking team.

hawks have added frawley but if they played the prelim final again it would be a toss of the coin.

Krakouer is a potatoe, very surprised he was picked up by them as he struggled for a kick most weeks in the SANFL.
Ive been sticking pins into the knees of my Ryder voodoo doll so fingers crossed
Whilst they have a good 22 their depth is pretty shallow, their reserves are mainly plodders and if one of their key backs go down they are in strife, saw last year how mediocre they were when Trengrove and/or Carlile missed
This is it for me. They have zero KPD depth. When those two were injured, they were rubbish. Very vulnerable, but also have a fanatastic top 22. Top 4 this year unless they have trouble down back.

Judas will either work, or will sulk in the fwd line. Hereā€™s hoping for the latter.

Who are we kidding? Those ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  will get Ryder super fit and heā€™ll dominate.

Quoted Post

I hope Belly runs through the arshole

I giggled.

Quoted Post

Who are we kidding? Those ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  will get Ryder super fit and he'll dominate.
Paddy is crap if they want him to be a forward and second ruck, if he is first ruck and Lobbe has to play as well that will make the side less mobile than last year.

He was good for us as a lone ruck with Joe or Jake as a pinch hitting backup. I donā€™t think that works as well for Port. Lobbe was very good in this role too, and unless they can turn Paddy into a star semi permanent mobile tall forward, like we never could, I donā€™t think Paddy will be as good for them as they hope.

I think Paddy needs to be on the ball mostly to stay in the game, Iā€™m not sure thatā€™s what theyā€™re after.

Got the wood over them.

Paddy will be hoping Lobbe gets injured, then he can carry the ruck for the year.
With his improved fitness, he could have a better season than 2014.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Only side that's looked like beating Hawthorn at the pointy end in 2-3 years.

Geelong in the preliminary the year before came very close.

Freo in the GF that year were there about.

Port last year shouldnā€™t have made it to the prelim.

How do you work that out?
Won the first two finals pretty comfortably.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

How do you work that out?
Won the first two finals pretty comfortably.

And should have won the prelim.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

how do you figure that, deserved their win in perth against freo.

Kochie is a ā– ā– ā– ā– -womble. I want to hit him in the face with a fire extinguisher (not actually spray him, but hit him with the heavy metal cannister). I hate them with the burning intensity of a thousand suns.

Still livid that Bags wasnā€™t given a free for that tackle on Monfries.

Kochie wearing a bit of egg, no a large amount of egg. He is not just a breakfast show host, but was a financial commentator, and investment advisor. So, given the expertise he has?, how he did he manage to chair the club to a $1.5M loss in the best year on the field for many years , with record attendances. ?

Could it be that Koch talks the talk, but cannot walk the walk?

They make nothing (or run losses) on their swanky new stadium.
Pity banks donā€™t accept LOUD to repay loans, otherwise theyā€™d be rolling in it.

Quoted Post

I think Port's biggest concern will be where Paddy sticks his d*ck, and whether his wife finds out.

Move interstateā€¦just like last time

I passed on the stat from this thread about Port winning 8 of the last 20 games to a Port fan at work. He asked me to double check and include finals. 9 of the last 22 was the result. I think he went outside to cry in private.

Pulled a heartstring.

!@%#$ing !@#%$.

Quoted Post

They make nothing (or run losses) on their swanky new stadium. Pity banks don't accept LOUD to repay loans, otherwise they'd be rolling in it.

Is that true?

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
They make nothing (or run losses) on their swanky new stadium. Pity banks don't accept LOUD to repay loans, otherwise they'd be rolling in it.

Is that true?

i think they penned a new deal which is better for both clubsā€¦i thinkā€¦Aceman would know more

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

Is that true?

i think they penned a new deal which is better for both clubsā€¦i thinkā€¦Aceman would know more

Lost $2.5m last year despite averaging over 40k crowds. Got a better deal at AO this year which will net them an extra $1.5m if they get similar crowds. With some better sponsorship deals Koch head reckons they will be back in the black this year

What a piece of ā– ā– ā– ā–  uniform they have.
Look like fargin ballerinas.