Season 2016 - Hawthorn

Was it the arm he punches blokes with, or the arm he elbows blokes with?

The irony that it was a bloke pulling out an attempted Hodge loose elbow effort on Hodge himself that caused the injury is (in the words of Bruce) delicious.

Is it the one where Duncan was reported? If so then I expect Duncan to be given 4 weeks for hurting Hodge even though he only hit the arm.

Hodge actually looked pretty ordinary yesterday

Was it the arm he punches blokes with, or the arm he elbows blokes with?

I wish some of our players were known for this.

Is there any point hanging sh*t on them now, even if they did fall away this year and miss the Top 4 ?

They’ve won the last 3 Flags FFS.
They had no right to get back in that game, yet they hit the front after being more than 5 down.

They sh*t me to tears, but ■■■ they’ve been good !

Good cos of all the coke and horse drugs.

■■■■ em.

Is there any point hanging sh*t on them now, even if they did fall away this year and miss the Top 4 ?

They had no right to get back in that game, yet they hit the front after being more than 5 down.

Yeah sure, but fark whoreforn

Certainly looked courageous.

Well, one of them did anyway.

Hodge. Hodgey.

Dare say West Coast will be looking for redemption this Weekend, Dawks and Pies at 0-2 would be excellent

Screw West Coast.

Was in training for work today, during a five minute break, one of the women (Hawthorn supporter, went Monday) said the umpiring cost them the game.

After a few minutes of backwards and forwards ‘no they didn’t, yes they did’, (didn’t participate but am thinking ffs you can’t win them all), one of the guy’s pipes up and says in my footy watching years, (he is probably 25) can’t remember them losing many.

Shut them up very quickly., was going to thank him but just gave smile, for saying what I was thinking.

Certainly looked courageous.

Well, one of them did anyway.

Hodge. Hodgey.

Hodgey makes this guy look like a coward…

I hope their whole club is found to be infester with peds and they get their flags taken off of them.

I hate them so much, hope they fold and die.

I would love nothing more than for them to miss finals just to see the look on those flogs face epsecially knobs like ,mitchell,smith,hodge,the head ducker,roughead, their coach.

Quoted because there wasn’t enough love for this post the first time around.

Agree Albert.
It was a quality rant, by someone with a pretty handy portfolio of quality rants on this site!

B Stratton is ok. Apart from the Royals connection.

Any truth to the Facebook link showing that hawthorn was the highest detected drug taker at 21 followed by brissy and pies?

Looks pretty fake to me.

The odds are that players that have reached their strikes have been prematurely ‘retired’ to save the bad publicity. Whether that translates to the team with the most drugs detected is unknown.

Matt Jaensch from Adelaide retired in Feb. For memory two Gold Coast players retired (one was Glenn) due to losing the love of the game.
Anyone else surprisingly retire?

Edit: the ex-Brisbane player who went to Collingwood surprisingly retired as well.

Jarod “premierships” Molloy

Nah. Not him. This guy retired last year.
Can’t remember his name though.

Any truth to the Facebook link showing that hawthorn was the highest detected drug taker at 21 followed by brissy and pies?

That list had all 18 clubs
Unless I’ve missed something only 16 participated
I’m sure you can do the math from there!

Time for them to bring in O’Brien… surprised they havent since their forward line was crap

Nah. Not him. This guy retired last year. Can't remember his name though.

I know who you’re talking about
He was a fair spud as well, so possibly got in before Collingwood cut him

edit Karnezis