Season 2016 - Richmond

The beauty of this club is their hopes rise and are crushed multiple times a year.

Had a bunch of RICHMOND wankers sitting near me on Saturday night
You’d have thought they’d secured a spot in the eight by the fourth qtr
To the mouthy ones I suggested out loud “I’d rather endure our 4 years of hell than your 36 years of mediocrity … it means average”

Apparently extended Vlastuin for 3 more years. Must see something I don’t.

Love seeing these jerks get belted! Got told last week by a close mate of Dave Astbury that him and Big Ivan spent a couple of nights back at the farm in Tattyoon (near Ararat for those that don’t know) his home town, stinking drunk then both played that weekend. Professional outfit lol, although I’m sure this happens across all clubs. I’ve heard pig Hibberd is a chronic boozer too especially in his first year or two out of Franga

This team is in for some very lean years. Absolutely diabolical list with bugger all decent kids coming through. They will be back down the bottom where they belong for many years to come

Best list Dimma’s had since he got there.

Brendon Gale spoke at a work conference last week. Kept patting himself on the back about how well the club is now run and how three finals series was a marker of success.

This team is in for some very lean years. Absolutely diabolical list with bugger all decent kids coming through. They will be back down the bottom where they belong for many years to come

Reading posts like this make me happy.

Does it make me a bad person that I wish for an eternity of pain for these jerks ?
I don’t think so…

Reading posts like this make me happy.

Does it make me a bad person that I wish for an eternity of pain for these jerks ?
I don’t think so…

It would make you a bad person if you DIDN’T wish an eternity of pain on them.

Agree they are in for some lean years with limited talent coming through. Not sure their list is that bad. I personally think Dimmas time is up but sadly they extended him. Fundamentally though the club is in deep trouble if the CEO is happy with making the finals and the recruiter comes out saying that their strategy would get them to finals but did not know how they could make the next step.

If you aim for mediocrity you may just get there. They have managed to be mediocre over the past few years but are struggling to make it now.

Essentially I’m agreeing with you but think the problems are so much deeper than the list although that’s a clear issue as well.

How great is it to see the fans get their tails up only to get their hearts broken again. Long may it continue

Deledio 29yo.
Maric 30yo.
Chaplin 30.
Edwards 27.
Riewoldt 27.
Grigg 28.

Tick, tick, tick…

Hope Rance and Cotchin have strong shoulders, they’re going to be carrying a lot of deadweight for the next few years.

Reverse destination Club…you know what I mean.

Deledio 29yo. Maric 30yo. Chaplin 30. Edwards 27. Riewoldt 27. Grigg 28.

Tick, tick, tick…

Hope Rance and Cotchin have strong shoulders, they’re going to be carrying a lot of deadweight for the next few years.

Yep, there at a cross road, double down with trades and have a crack or flog them off while they are worth something and start a fresh.

My vote is they double down, Hardwick has nothing to loose.

Premiership certainties when they beat us

All that depth down there too.
Held goalless in until the last quarter against Coburg in the VFL today :stuck_out_tongue:

All that depth down there too. Held goalless in until the last quarter against Coburg in the VFL today :p

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one watching.

This mob have Conca, Maric and a bunch of plodders in the 2s!

All that depth down there too. Held goalless in until the last quarter against Coburg in the VFL today :p

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one watching.

This mob have Conca, Maric and a bunch of plodders in the 2s!

I watched, they looked terrible but the conditions were pretty bad

Reece McKenzie retired due mental health issues. Very sad. I hoped we would draft him in his draft year. I thought he had some good attributes as a forward.

The cull begins.

Chaplin retiring with immediate effect.