Season 2017 - Carlton

Oh didums. Deal with relentless sledging and media attention for 5 years and talk to us about a “difficult time”

Get utterly ■■■■■■ you ■■■■■

1 Like

So Wayne is ■■■■■■■ all the players wives, the king really?!!

If any prikk had demeaned, or said anything derogatory about my Missus, father brother son daughter, what the fk ever in that way, … they would have departed on a stretcher, and I’d have been quite happy to sit out for a week or two thereafter.

And if I caught up with the prikk after the game, the only beer I shared would have been thrown in his face, just before I broke his fkn nose.

1 Like

Wayne Carey is the worst poster boy for AFL he is so wrong on all accounts unbelievable …

You big bad man.

And you probably would have lost the game for your team.

I’d be sledging players about their injudicious use of apostrophes and punctuation.

5 Likes

Chewy on your Reboot

2 Likes

He stems the the bad theme for what is wrong making it an ego thing

you’re sicknes know’s no bounds.

4 Likes

I know I I am right on this see A win this weekend

No send off rule. Would have channelled the anger, and more likely won it tbh.

Came unstuck a few times though by firing them up. Once was when I got the mug in the throat instead of the jaw and near killed him, … that seemed to really get their dander up, … go figure?? :wink:

Murphy has actually made the whole situation far worse for his wife, whereas if he had ignored the sledge, most people in melbourne would have been unaware of any of it.

I reckon his wife will be furious with him.

5 Likes

She who shall not be named has written an article slamming Gil and the AFL over this. It is a departure from her usual channels of anger, wonder if this means she is no longer in their good books.

So this wee,ks sledge could be along the lines of “Who wears the pants in your house Murph?”

She wasn’t protesting with her colleagues?

Exactly

The bloke is utterly weak as fkn ■■■■

Anyone who plays sport at any level deals with sledging. ■■■■■■■ deal with it Murph.

How did Carlisle go down? Did Murphy hit him?

Copped one in the nuts in a marking contest, I think. Don’t think it was anyone’s fault.

As if Murphy hit him :grinning: