Season 2019 - Adelaide

Exactly - hence my point why I think a key forward who doesn’t have that flexibility around the ground can be less effective as a leader when the team is struggling. I didn’t think it was that hard to understand but then again this is Blitz

1 Like

TD or Hird?
I recall Hird kicking more goals playing full back than Sumich did as a full forward in a final against the Eagles during the mid 90s.

I meant Hird.
Pretty sure TD played Full Back for Victoria.

Carey’s a piece of ■■■■ but he was a very good on field captain

Rumour has it that Adelaide are the team being referred to here. Very interesting.

“There is indeed one AFL club that has 16 players on its list who have registered as having mental health issues, which means that they cannot be randomly drug tested for illicit drugs,” Stevenson said.

To clarify something - the above does not necessarily mean, or state, that 16 players used mental illness claims to get away with using illicit drugs. It means that the clause has been abused and may have been used as a kind of ‘insurance’ against being tested in any case.

Given that camp that went on not surprising

As to them deliberately using it as a loophole for illicit drug taking I’m not so sure that would be the case

But they obviously would have been permitted to avoid the testing accordingly

The issue isn’t really the AFL illicit drugs policy, it’s that the Crows seriously farked up with that camp

That said it wouldn’t be too hard for any player to indicate having mental struggles under weight of pressure of being AFL player / injuries etc

2 Likes

These guys look genuinely lost on the field.

Totally listless performance in the second half when the game was there to be won they just rolled over and waved the white flag.

With the game still on the line with 5-6 minutes left they played as if they were 30 points up. No sense of urgency whatsoever.

Taylor Walker would have to be the most overrated player in the AFL and close to worst captain.

Gibbs was dropped this week as well.

These guys are in genuine crisis territory.

1 Like

he’s like a visible dom casisi

1 Like

Delighted that they allowed North break their duck.

Fark Carlton currently in their rightful place in the world.

In some way Adelaide just tanked their way to the 1st pick in the draft??!!?

The way they’re going, they might earn it without help from fark carlton

They’ve had more than enough time to find a replacement for Hartigan.

These guys are cooked.

Their team is ■■■■■■■ ■■■■. They are so one dimensional. Absolutely no pace or x factor. I don’t think they will even make the top 8.

You know a team’s on struggle street if Hartigan is the man you’re missing.

Yep words of wisdom, they’re cooked.
Don’t care how many goals Betts kicked tonight but he’s a shadow of the player he was, Gibbs was hard done by - was being played out of position and Walker is as overrated as they come. Look forward to the inevitable rebuild

Is their coach going to be under any pressure if they continue to stink it up?

@Aceman - are the natives getting restless?

Copping it big time over here.
You think we are bad on Blitz you haven’t seen anything.
The Crows board are traditionally very conservative so I don’t see them pulling the pin anytime soon though.
Kenny is under far more heat over here though after losing to the Tuggers VFL side at home yesterday

2 Likes

Who’s getting the ■■■■ first?

Woosha apparently. According to Blitz 2 weeks ago.

1 Like

I really can’t see any moves before the end of season from any club

1 Like