Season 2019 - Adelaide

Look at their fearless leader squib the contest here

1 Like

Lloyd and NRiewoldt think Tex should be dropped to SANFL based on lack of output and fact Gibbs and JJ already had it occur

Fact he is captain shouldn’t matter

1 Like

I’m just going to throw it out there that Gibbs was never that good.

As someone above said always did his best work off the half back line - but was never a truly damaging or creative user of the ball.

Earned one club best and fairest and 0 AA selections.

Certainly a consistent contributor- but I’d take Brent Stanton over him.

2 Likes

@Aceman have you heard anything is wrong off field with Bryce Gibbs that is impacting his selection?

Been some rumours for awhile that he has a bit of a gambling problem and owes money to the wrong people but I have no idea if there is any truth to it or not

1 Like

Yep. Heard similar.

Also heard he’s got big issues on that front.

Fuuaarrrk, if true, imagine being on the sort of coin that he has been earning for 5-8 years, and still owing people money ?
That’s a bad gambling problem !

3 Likes

Reckon both Hurn and Walker had a GOOD look before approaching the ball.

Must’ve been hanging out with Fev after he got drafted.
Hopefully the money Gibbs owes is to someone less notorious than to whom Brendan owed.

1 Like

P.S. Fark Carlton.

So Gibbs is playing exactly like he used to at FarkCarlton and the Crows are surprised and disappointed?

3 Likes

Who was it?

1 Like

certain FARKcarlton supporting identities

dammit haha

He is a Filth fan isn’t he?

1 Like

Yep

Eh coulda sworn he was a farkcarltoner
¯_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe you should understand that obsessive gambling is an mental illness of addiction. Telling a problem gambler they are stupid or are clowns is not a solution and does nothing to help.

3 Likes