Season 2019 - Fark Carlton

But all three of them can play.

It’s the rest of their picks they usually destroy.

1 Like

efa

3 Likes

…and? EFC gave out freebies to lapsed members last year.
All as bad as each other.

no.

Jacob Weitering has been pretty poor too. Understood he’s been messed around by playing out of position, but he’s barely been keeping his place in an extraordinarily poor team.

1 Like

Give me my money back!

Edit: beaten to it by Reboot

Unfortunately sir, due to the untimely death of @Henry_s_Angry_Pills in an attack by militants, the money is in a secret bank account and will soon be taken by the Department of Taxation.

But you have been recommended to me as someone trustworthy, who might be able to help me retrieve it. I would happily pay you $7 million (SEVEN MILLION US DOLLARS) for your assistance in this matter…

7 Likes

Still waiting on a club to sell only memberships per quarter and smash records selling x88 times last years total.

1 Like

lol

“I loved my time last year even though we won 12 games that is 10 more than I would have won if I still had of been at Carlton,” Gibbs said to The Advertiser

6 Likes

Obviously take this with a grain of salt but this is getting circulated around.

Wtf is a social media business?!

The question that’s been on literally nobody’s lips.

5 Likes

Also I’m pretty sure Joel Reynolds did something like that about 10 years ago.

1 Like

6 Likes

Quality by Gibbs. Adelaide might have had a horrible season but it could be worse.

“I loved my time last year even though we won 12 games that is 10 more than I would have won if I still had of been at Carlton,” Gibbs said to The Advertiser

So what Gibbs is saying is that he would have had no effect on FC in terms of improving their chances of winning games?

A case of unintentional modesty?

2 Likes

Ouch!

For more words check out Buggs company Zooz groups website, you will understand even less after reading it.

Murphy and Gibbs are better than that.

Some say luck has nothin’ to do with nothin’ but how unlucky were these two to be recruited by Fark FC during the worst period in its miserable history?

And long may it continue by the way.

1 Like

Carlton getting flogged in their practice match against Hawks

Carlton 24
Hawks 64

I be bitterly disappointed if we don’t flog these ■■■■■ next week