Season 2020 - Collingwood

And people complain we paid too much for Sheil.

Sucked in Flogingwood

Anyone glad about how this has played out for Collingwood needs to take a good hard look at themselves.

The kid is obviously going through hell.

How much if it is his fault - I’m not sure or don’t really care.

All I care about is that he gets through this.

7 Likes

thats nice

I think you should be using past tense, as in a completed action.

Not good for Beams. Cars are dangerous machines at the best of times, let alone if you are not feeling all that together.

Hope he pulls through okay and can make a solid start on the next phase of his life.

If he doesn’t pay back his debt to the bikkies then a car crash will be the least of his problems

1 Like

You seen the newest rumours going around? Received them today. Hes actually farked

Haven’t heard the latest ones but I was told that a couple of bikkies have turned up at Collingwood trainings over the last few weeks to collect their debt. No doubt Fat Ed has paid off some of his debt once again

100%. I also heard he was taking players cred cards. Then this got forwarded to me.
Has been doing the rounds on social media apparently.86727658_611712192952983_2980543970112700416_n

1 Like

Have you guys learnt nothing about posting rumours and hearsay?

4 Likes

Linddon Poon wouldn’t say it unless it was true

15 Likes

Oh right, I see he has one linkedin recommendation and zero facebook followers. Legend.

Any word on which bikkies they were?

If it was Tim Tam and Vanilla Wafer he should be OK.
On the other hand, if it was Ginger Nut & Scotch Finger, he could be in for a serious dunking.

20 Likes

You heartless wench

1 Like

Poor bloke is completely fried.

Hope he sorts himself out away from Football.

2 Likes

Given he’s played his last game for the Pies despite 3 more years on his contract (according to the HS) it’s likely the “rumours” are true and he is well and truly farked

I hope he does so immediately after Collingwood give him his keep-us-out-of-your-trouble money.

I would dare say alot of it would he his fault, part would be on the pies/AFL but most would be him. Seems these issues have been around way before his dad got sick. He has access to services that not many who have mental health issues have access too, perhaps he should use them…and quickly.

They’ll be there and thereabouts again this season. Somewhere around 14-16 wins, good enough for 3rd-6th on the ladder, which is where I expect they will finish after finals too.