Season 2020 - Geelong

Stephen had stab wounds to the chest
Selwood is worried cos if it was him he’d have been stabbed in the face

5 Likes

If the rumours a lot of people have heard about Steven are true it’s probably not surprising that he ended up stabbed at 1am. Also very unsurprising that he didn’t want to say where he was or who he was with.

Still nobody deserves to be stabbed obviously and I hope he’d doing ok. Underrated player

1 Like

Modem players are soft. Vanders would have smoked a carton of Winnie Reds, cauterised the wounds with the ciggies and still played four quarters.

14 Likes

Hope he’s ok.

From my neck of the woods.

Someone needs to pull him into line.

wasn’t me

1 Like

new episode out on sacked with Brock mclean talks about mental health demons, alcohol and drug abuse getting a illicit strike and dealing with weight gain, being called fat and then becoming bullimic, blowing the lid off Melbourne tanking even tried suicide post AFL career. Rehab saved him when he was ready to save himself said that alcohol was enabler, led to wrong decisions with drugs, so easier to stay off the grog.

Jack steven has lots of similar issues, but can still football well. I’m guessing the extra long break not in routine didn’t work out well for him.
hope he is ok.

2 Likes

Elliot didn’t live to tell the tale.
His missus clearly did it anyway

So he has been asked twice by police about what happened ( according to the media) and declined twice…not good

If he doesn’t cooperate with the police, I can see the AFL and the club suspending him until he does

Nah.
His career might be over, but he won’t be suspended.

Reckon that is just a baud omen

Wonder if bikies or some other sinister mob are involved

I called my brother fat and all sorts of other things that brothers do when we were growing up and I’m cursed by guilt as he has horrible problems these days.

I’m probably being a bit ivory tower cause I’ve lost a bit ( I don’t think I was ever obese) but I can see how ragging on people for weight issues is a massive issue - the pressure these days to look like an iceypole stick is mad.

Even though hutchy is a ■■■■■■, I don’t think anyone deserves it and what it can lead to. Some people try and try and just can’t shift it and then get rounded on so tuck in some more. Vicious cycle.

Anyway, enuf moral lecturing.

4 Likes

The bogan code.

1 Like

Had the 2 lads from across the road doing a bit of yard work on the Job I’m doing recently, and pulled up the elder one (by 2 years, just like me & my little bro) about hanging it on his Bro, … & how some things I said to mine shitstirring with friends, are still with him to this day and invariably come up after too many brews at Family events etc.

Some of that stuff really scars.

1 Like

What the ■■■■ is Eddie on about here. What sort of reasoning is behind this?

He’s a proper ■■■■. His players are drink driving, assaulting people and betting on (possibly fixing) footy matches and he want’s to put the spotlight on a player with very serious and known mental health issues who to this point has just been a victim of crime. It never ends with this guy.

1 Like

Every now and then he reminds you that he’s not actually jolly handclap what a big week it’s been in footy guy.
And you go, oh yeah.
I remember now, he’s a dead-set ■■■■.

12 Likes

“More transparency on the Jack Stevens issue”.

Maybe Eddie just wants to look at the X-rays?

(And I’m thinking some sort of sicko, JG Ballard, “Crash” scenario here. - Eddie strikes me as the type)

Wouldn’t surprise me in the least if he wanted more discussion on it- to divert attention away from something that is going on at his own club.

7 Likes

You forgot the performance enhancing drugs, positive tests. And Goodes incident.

5 Likes