Season 2022 - North Melbourne

Possibly but I think we will see a announcement within a few months for them to enter in 3-4 years time and i wouldn’t be surprised if he is horseshoed in to like a CEO position where he can oversee all their drafting etc.

I did say a couple of months back that I’d heard he has been approaching player managers with a view to getting players up to the Gold Coast but that has gone quite as of late but that would definitely be another option.
Doubt he has interest in the GWS job

1 Like

1 Like

I’m sure this is just management posturing for a better ($) deal…

But can you imagine the tears from their 7 supporters if another club offers him a MASSIVE deal and he leaves?

2 Likes

Not sure how $ would be an issue - they will give him overs

If you were him why would you extend your contract already though given what’s going on.

The risk on the player from interstate going is very real hence the non selection of Logan McDonald also

Crows given they offered the world on an attempted trade would absolutely be having a crack at some point.

1 Like

I have no idea on this but potentially he’s involved in some of the talk about Noble and negative player reaction to his coaching outbursts?

“He stays then I go”

That would be a disaster for the club but it would eventually be a fairly easy decision.

1 Like

I would offer 2x 1st rounders for him, and a fark load of cash.

1 Like

So you reckon Horne Francis is as good as Shiel?

4 Likes

imagine sooking it up after losing by 100+ because you copped a spray

Welcome to 2022

3 Likes

I would give a lot to get JHF. Just about the perfect player for us (and just about any club)

Thanks for joining us…
Been this way for a while. The idea that yelling at somebody, old or young, will somehow improve their performance or behaviour in a sustainable way has long since disappeared.

3 Likes

He won’t leave, but yeah, he’s one I reckon it’d be worth selling the farm for. He’s got it all.

If he did, I imagine it would most likely be to an Adelaide club.

1 Like

What if we just offered him ridiculous money.

Took the risk.

Fk, I don’t really want the thought of him and Rachele in the same Adelaide Crows side in 5-years time. Two blokes who could turn it on and win games on their own.

1 Like

Needs to

Pause more in the

Middle

Of each sentence even when there’s no natural pause then continue apace past the spots where a lesser writer would insert a comma thus signifying a pause or even perhaps split the sentence into two thereby making it much easier to understand.

Robbo.

6 Likes

In theory, all for it. He is the next Martin/Petracca.

Would worry about player perception in a team environment though.

1 Like

The interesting bit is who would’ve put this story out, and why.

Obviously no club getting flogged is going to be sunshine and lollipops, but surely they expected to be right about where they are?

I like the idea of him leaving to go back home immediately after his contract expires.
The kid’s still 18 years old, and I have serious issues with the idea that draftees owe clubs anything beyond their contract just because a club happened to pick him.

1 Like

He writes to exploit the way tabloid newspapers print articles where each sentence is formatted as a paragraph. More full-stops means more formatting, means less words need to be written to fill his allotted space, and he has to do less work.

Agree. Just because North had first pick, not like they were the ones to give him his big chance, literally every other club would have picked him.

If he is out of contract, he can do what he wants.

1 Like