Season 2022 - Sydney

I’d have him in my team.

2 Likes

Very good player. Not in the upper upper echelon, but very good.

1 Like

Heeney is pretty good.

Yeah, Heaney (Seamus) did win the Nobel Prize for Literature, so you’d have to say he goes OK.
And, unlike that Sydney player, Heeney, didn’t go round punching blokes off the ball.

1 Like

4yr offer but underwhelmed at $. McDonalds manager already putting the WA threats in.

Josh Kennedy done at the end of the year at WC. Sydney been in Buddy talks for extension.

Disagree. He is an excellent player.

1 Like

I still laugh that north picked a small mid over McDonald.

2 Likes

Why?

They’d have been far more at risk than Sydney of losing him and he/manager already talking WA

Cellar dwelling at Roos for first two years then bails.

Roos also had Larkey progressing as kpf and a number of fwd/ruck options as well.

1 Like

Heeney punches zerk-Thatcher in the head breaks hand.

insufficient contact to be reported AFL what a joke

ended up only missing like 1 or 2 weeks with injury.

Heeney’s freak injury occurred in the second quarter of last Thursday night’s thrilling victory over Essendon, where he appeared to strike Bombers defender Brandon Zerk-Thatcher in an off-the-ball incident.

1 Like

Heeney is an experienced player, so it was clearly Zerk Thatchers fault for putting his head in line with the trajectory of Heeney’s clenched fist.

L Mc DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDonald!

What annoyed me so much about the aftermath of that is that the AFL investigated Zerk and he had to be “cleared” of wrong doing. Absolutely ridiculous.

4 Likes

Zerk-Thatcher also missed the following week

The bum who took off with the 1000th goal ball has negotiated a safe return to the club.

2 Likes

maybe buddy shouldn’t have kicked into the crowd if hes so goodl

1 Like

That’s bloody rough. Poor kid.

he might just need to be an adult and find a career somewhere else.

1 Like