Season 2022 - Sydney

All the reporting on him being unlucky or luckless is bullshit. Football is a collision sport. It’s just irresponsible at this stage.

1 Like

His subbing may have been just a precaution and part of his overall management. Let’s wait and see before we start giving unqualified career advice.

Meh, if he is dumb enough to keep playing- he deserves it

Deserves it?

2 Likes

He has concussion problems, he continues to play the game knowing the risk. No sympathy at all for him

1 Like

You drive a car and know the risks associated with it, right? Were you to be injured in an accident, should I brush off your misfortune in a similar way?

1 Like

Yeah, but he’s getting into the car drunk.

He doesn’t deserve another concussion, but he and everyone around him is being extremely irresponsible.

1 Like

I wouldn’t go as far as calling qualified medical professionals irresponsible however I agree that he doesn’t ‘deserve’ a negative outcome.

If I know I am a bad driver, and keep getting into accidents when I drive. If I keep on driving, it’s my fault when something bad happens

Really? So if you get T-boned by truck running a red light, that’s your fault regardless?

On second thoughts, don’t answer.

You know exactly what I’m saying, don’t try to twist it.

1 Like

I know you’ve said enough to provide an insight into how your brain works.

1 Like

Lol, I forgot what a flog you are

No one could forget about you.

Aww thanks mate. It’s always nice to have a troll as a fan

That’s a pretty average comment in my opinion

2 Likes

He’s been cleared to play (i.e., demonstrated as a low enough risk that insurance will cover him) by some extremely qualified people, in a very complex medical field. If the neurologists went “nope, sorry, too unsafe”, he wouldn’t get to take the field.

It’s not like McCartin gets to just disregard medical expertise here.

2 Likes

Why? Why should I have sympathy for him? He knows the risk he is taking and he continues to take the chance of playing.

It’s idiotic by him to play and the club to play him

I think he should get a second opinion.

He’s had multiple opinions.