Season 2023 - Collington

And he is off again!
Pies say they trust him to not fark up again, but l have my doubts. Bali brethes a collective sigh of relief as De Goooey announces he is not heading that way, but Queenslanders are justifiably nervous about cyclone Jordan’s impending landfall.

1 Like

Please screw up, Jordan.

3 Likes

No need to plea for it to happen, it is in his DNA to do so.

2 Likes

I hope so but the club is stupid to not have a presidential like detail following gim armed with rubber bullets and tasers if he even thinks of misbehaving.

McRae now on record as saying he trusts Jordan. So it means the question has already been asked.

Why should he even be going anywhere? Shouldn’t he keep training with the rest of the team, at a minimum?

1 Like

Maybe they think him getting away for a bit and freshening up will improve his performance more upon return than training across that period?

Players will be on a break anyway for their bye next round

He’s just got a slight headstart on

1 Like

Was going to ask a similar question but then remembered it might have something to do with the bye round.

They’re very gettable. Melbourne should have touched them up today. The gap between them and others is nothing like the media would have people believe.

9 Likes

Father time is finally catching up to Pendlebury.

Their best tall forward is Mihocek who is a fkn potato in the John Anthony / Chris Dawes mould who somehow look decent in a strong Collingwood team but get exposed as the C grade duds they are in a different system.

3 Likes

We were 5 goals up against these clowns.

What we did against Carlton in the 3rd quarter is exactly what we did against Collingwood, the best side in the comp didnt handle what we brought when we exploded.

Obviously we then didnt handle the last quarter but bloody Draper had a straight forward shot late in the game to put us back infront and halt the momentum.

16 Likes

The gritty finishes against bottom teams, when things were not going our way and teams throwing all they have at us, will build the confidence and we don’t repeat the forth quarter against them.

2 Likes

No shot for Draper is straight forward.

6 Likes

±25º it is.

2 Likes

I have to close my eyes

1 Like

Mihocek is not a true tall forward, he should be used as a third tall, but they don’t have anyone else that is as capable. He is a hard worker and has carried their forward line for a few years, but they have not recruited anyone in this area to help him out. They use Mason Cox down there as well to provide a marking option but he is in and out and not the answer they seek. The Dees, sans Oliver, exposed them and although it was a dour arm wrestle of a match, they showed the rest of the league to blueprint on how to beat the Pies.

2 Likes

That last quarter looked like watching Heppell play early this season, he was bad.

We will beat them in the last round of the year. I can’t wait.

I’m always wary of teams that start the season that strongly. Feels like their fitter but not necessarily better. The others catch up on the fitness and things look very different.

4 Likes