Season 2023 - Collington

That’s the problem with Knights style football

Pies BF currently discussing this. Apparently Ginnivan was seen out clubbing on Saturday night. Part of why he didn’t play on Monday

Hitting up Nazza Wazza haha

What a dic*head, honestly.

They’ve got the BYE this week so could have gone out and nobody would have blinked. Couldn’t wait and had to do it two days before a game against a flag rival.

1995? Go for it. Now? Sorry, not on.

Kids dumb as dogsh#t.

1 Like

Hey but he looks like the worst member on NKOTB and as immature as I did when I was 18 and running amuck,

It actually looks like the clothes I was wearing in 1988

FARK COLLINGWOOD

“It has to begin” @Heffsgirl

3 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Hmmmm.

Didn’t he have an infection in a finger?

They have about as much luck with injuries as we do.

Inbreds FC

Very time-variable injury, your infections…

Pie in the sky-high crowd numbers under McRae (afl.com.au)

:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

Not a fan whatsoever but they deserve praise for this.

65,000 for a 1:10pm game against an interstate opponent in the middle of winter is bloody impressive. All year the crowds have been phenomenal.

When we win 24 of our last 28 H&A games and sit on top of the ladder (one day!?) we can expect similar crowds.

7 Likes

Average crowds for Collingwood is 62098, average crowds for Essendon is 53503. That’s a difference of 8600 per game. Considering the hype around Collingwood at the start of the year as opposed to the negatively around Essendon we’re really not that far behind. Also our home fixtures haven’t been very attractive at all. Sundays at Marvel v GC, GWS and North don’t get the big numbers, although North was a great crowd, a near sellout.

Considering the last near 20yrs of poor results our crowds are phenomenal. I doubt any other club would pull the numbers that we do, that’s including Collingwood, in similar circumstances.

1 Like

its a joke that we are ahead of other MCG tennants

20% is a material difference

2 Likes

90,000 members, 1,800,000 teeth

1 Like