Season 2023 - Hawthorn

Wow - they made us look like a million bucks which is an accomplishment on it’s own.

3 Likes

They are playing kids yes, but the kids aren’t even good

I think that Newcombe is massively overrated, I don’t see much upside to him

Steaming pile of dog ■■■■ this club and their list

3 Likes

Their situation is very grim.

They ain’t got much coming through

1 Like

It is for this year but it’s pretty admirable what they’ve done over the last 12-24 months with their list.

A year or two of pain awaits but they’ll find a way to get to the other side.

1 Like

Just as I asked!

Do another little flip Jiath you twat

Feel like they’re going to sell their second and third round draft pick for an okay player.

That feels like a Hawthorn thing to do. They need to keep drafting. Cant trade your way out of a hole that big. Also… buying Amon makes so little sense.

It remains to be seen. You have to win some with your kids as well, otherwise you have to rebuild a winning culture as well as a team. I don’t think anyone has ever cut this deep, they are really thin on quality on all lines.

Would be hilarious if they didn’t win a game but if they do, hope it’s against Fark Carlton

Burton (70 games), Dursma (50 odd) and Joyce (0) for Wingard (50 odd).

Far more one sided than Shiel.

2 Likes

Hawks good players did well enough.

Jiath, Sicily, Breust, Hardwick, Worpel

It’s just there’s not enough of them.

they will likely struggle.

one thing commentators said though was that we forced them out wide, through good coaching. I know only preseason but against the pies they went through the centre lots and scored plenty of goals.

Felt like Sicily was right on the edge of exploding today. He might kill someone this year.

1 Like

Felt like they threw numbers at the centre corridor first quarter. Spent all their petrol tickets. After that they were flat, we were well on top. They don’t have a point of difference to cut through other than big numbers and hard running. Their best 3-4 mids are good, will keep them in a few games.
Mitch Lewis is a huge out when their only other tall forward is Koschitzke.

May their misery be long, painful and never ending.

Fk Sam Mitchell and fk Hawthorn

Pissweak minnows will be playing in front of 10,000 home fans for the next 5 years.

Will probably come cap in hand to the AFL asking for priority picks this year.

6 Likes

They’re ■■■■!!!

They reek of Dees under Bailey and Blues under Bolton. They’re gonna be bad for a looong time and Mitchell will be two sacked coaches down the line before they’re good again. It’s wonderful.

6 Likes

Forget free kick, its going to be “Priority pick Hawthorn”
All part of Mitchells cunning plan.

Wonder how Hawthorn North ticket sales are going.
Think they will be lucky to get as many as they had at Hawks V Pies practice match approx 8,000

all the Hawk fans I know have switched off. conveniently missing watching their games.

quite a few stands free

Has the artist who drew that ever seen an Aussie Rules ground?

1 Like