Season 2023 - Hawthorn

S** M******* coming on FC in 15 mins. Cant wait to see him squirm

1 Like

Especially with the news ■■■■ is just breaking about the board disagreement :joy:

1 Like

LOL What a rabble​:joy::rofl::rofl::joy:

1 Like

What happened?

1 Like

Their “unite and inspire” meeting last week ended badly.

The president and Don Scott got into a heated exchange. And Scott left the meeting.

Lots of question on what’s been done with money. Who has paid for what etc

1 Like

■■■■ to Mitchell, basically saying “Clarkson is now bitter and hates the club. Do you think he’ll show up to the 2013 premiership reunion this year?”

Mitchell “I haven’t thought about it. It’s too far away”

Was asked about his relationship with Clarkson, said it was okay but he was now an “opposition coach”. Didn’t deny the fact that Clarkson and other members of the club genuinely don’t like each other.

Kind of wish the North v Hawks game was being played in Melbourne now.

How is Don Scott a troublemaker?? Because he’s honest??

1 Like

Sam did quite a decent job of straight batting SWMNBN muckraking questions. re 10 year premiership reunion Sam said it will be great and I hope we all turn up and no problems. SWMNBN started on about administrative blah blah balh and the whole panel ignored her.

Give Jobe his Brownlow back and leave football.

22 Likes

5 year plans (eye-roll)…

…if you add up all the AFL clubs’ plans, it probably sums to 13 premierships over the coming 5 year period.

1 Like

It will be poetic if Sam Mitchell is the one to bring them down after so much success for so long.

1 Like

Shouldn’t it though? I mean, if EFC isn’t planning to have at least one premiership by 2028 I’d be pretty annoyed. Obviously many of the plans will fail, but that’s no reason not to aim for a premiership.

4 Likes

would have got lots of fans in Melbourne. Hawks packed out round 1 expecting a win, this might be their best chance for a while. Whereas North fans will be up and about and expecting a win, and Clako will be trying to humiliate Mitchell.

imagine they get done for tanking and lose harley reid

3 Likes

Fixed.

2 Likes

traded out Gunston (best forward), Mitchell (brownlow medallist), OMeara(guy they paid 2 firsts for), Liam Shiels ( premiership player forcibly retired, then plays decent footy at North after clako talks him out of retirement).

brought in Amon, yeh they’re not tanking said no one ever.

4 Likes

Hawks VfL beat the swans VFL side, they could probably give the Hawks AFL side a run for their money.

Shiels had an agreement with North before Clarkson signed. Clarkson didn’t talk him out of retirement

Signed? Or was officially allowed to start work?

I’ll bet he had had some completely non work related chats with his old mate Todd Viney from around August onwards.

1 Like

Yikes

20 Likes