Secret shame

had free GA standing tickets to lady gaga last night, took the signora along.....

and LOVED it

whatever. come at me

You only added the signora part to your post so we wouldn't call you a ***.
Didn't work
"PAGING DR ******!!!
DR ******"

He took the missus

Then on the way home got her a strap-on, and a nice short skirt & some lippie for himself

Like this. Like this very much.

I met Mick Malthouse when I was in Melbourne the other week, 8am Saturday morning while he was out walking with wife.

I was getting something out of our car.

NO, my secret shame is not meeting Mick Malthouse, my secret shame is that I really, really wanted to say 'FARK CARLTON' but chickened out and said, I don't follow Carlton, but I love you. Which is true, his disdain for the media is the same as mine.

His smile was awesome and he was charming, so was his wife. He looks much younger than he does on telly too.  

Wow, just wow. You certainly picked the right thread. :P

I rocked out some Michael Jackson the other day

I met Mick Malthouse when I was in Melbourne the other week, 8am Saturday morning while he was out walking with wife.

NO, my secret shame is not meeting Mick Malthouse, my secret shame is that I really, really wanted to say 'FARK CARLTON' but chickened out and said, I don't follow Carlton, but I love you. Which is true, his disdain for the media is the same as mine.

His smile was awesome and he was charming, so was his wife. He looks much younger than he does on telly too.

You disgust me

Was at the airport years ago, when we saw Malthouse. My dad is a Collingwood supporter who wasn't really fond of him, so my mum says "Want me to go knock him out?", his wife was standing right near us... oops.

had free GA standing tickets to lady gaga last night, took the signora along.....

and LOVED it

whatever. come at me

e59ee38969bdedb7d7133ec8b7893356_zpsa84d

I really like chocolate wheatons.  Prefer them even to tim tams.  Will go through a whole pack in just a few minutes.

Chocolate Wheatons are the shiz.

yep, no shame there.
And bring back the original wagon wheels!

Wow... it's like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders!  I am not alone!

maybe should have kept this secret shame a secret
NEVER TELLING YOU GUYS ANYTHING AGAIN

Reckon you're not going to gossip? Good luck - obviously new to this "being a woman" thing.

"Original" Wagon Wheels are available at a couple of the stops going across the Nullabor. Drove it a couple of weeks back and bought a few on the way.  Long way to go for 'em though. :)

maybe should have kept this secret shame a secret
NEVER TELLING YOU GUYS ANYTHING AGAIN

Reckon you're not going to gossip? Good luck - obviously new to this "being a woman" thing.

i've brought this all upon myself

had its benefits. saw some seriously ■■■■■■ up ■■■■ though

I rocked out some Michael Jackson the other day

No shame in that. Unless thats slang for hanging out with kids....

and LOVED it

whatever. come at me

Nandoz.

It's absolutely shameless for any man to do anything so long as it's in the pursuit of sex.

Since we like you, we will assume this was the reason for the events described in the post above.

Fare well, young man.

He's one of the best coaches in the league still.

And he teaches his players more than just football.

I've always admired that about him.

That, and he wants to shaft Collingwood.

"Original" Wagon Wheels are available at a couple of the stops going across the Nullabor. Drove it a couple of weeks back and bought a few on the way.  Long way to go for 'em though. :)

The real original ones cost about 30 cents and were as big as dinner plates (before dinner plates also shrank).

Now they're as big as a five cent piece

The real original ones cost about 30 cents and were as big as dinner plates (before dinner plates also shrank).

Maybe it was your hands getting bigger as you got older?

Isn't that the line McDonalds wheels out when anyone mentions the amazing shrinking Big Macs???

That's what I tell the ladies. 

I was told off by Neil Craig last week into why I wasn't attending last weeks game. I still feel dirty.

You shouldn’t. You avoided Carlton supporters and catching their diseases.

I was told off by Neil Craig last week into why I wasn't attending last weeks game. I still feel dirty.

Did you ask him why the team wasn't?