Secret shame

Kappa slappa

2 Likes

That’s more your soccer girl.

He was getting a hammering on here one day early on when I was a newbie. I tried to show a bit of sympathy by doing a little Britain “the only gay in the village” but he thought I was questioning his preferences.
He left shortly after.
It’s all my fault.

Koala said he was a good bloke and he seemed pretty rational. She also thought this fark Carlton fan, Deej, was OK which caused me to question her judgment . I thought he was a tool.

Consideration number 1 when guesting on other teams forums; it’s another teams forum.

When my kids get party bags, i secretly take out treats and hide them to enjoy when they go to sleep.

6 Likes

Lol, … That’s terrible Muriel …

You’re doing it wrong you know? You should be secretly grabbing one for yourself as well.

1 Like

No judgement thread!

2 Likes

None of our kids party bags make it that far

1 Like

‘yes for my… other… kid…’

1 Like

This is glorious!

But how do they enjoy the treats when they are asleep?

2 Likes

You’ve not heard of Rectal administration then?

Your claim that I “keep posting” that is an outright lie — as you well know, Little Henry. Over in the “The Truth” thread I asked the question, once, “Wasn’t Storm a woman?” because that was seriously claimed around ten years ago — and not by me. Perhaps I should give you some slack here, because it’s well known that you and “The Truth” are strangers…. Nah.

AN10 says he met Storm, and Storm was a man. Fair enough: he met the bloke and he had the decency to answer my question, which is more than you have done, my little man, on both counts. What a piece of work is a Henry…

Who else was saying it the other day then? Must’ve been Shelton, was one of the other fossils.

Either way I’d definitely bang Trivago girl before Storm.

1 Like

I’d go the other way around.

I’m not going to touch that.

1 Like

I find Neroli Meadows extremely attractive too (as well as the Trivago girl). Knows her footy, isn’t overbearing about it and has the most stunning eyes.

1 Like

Well not on Heffsgirl’s kids anyway.