Serie A/La Liga/Bundesliga/Other Euro Leagues

Better win that CL before CR7 goes to jail

It is not looking good and if the alleged rape happened (the accuser has no reason to lie from what I can tell) then he deserves to get his punishment…

Third-tier Italian club fields six teens and a masseur, thrashed 20-0

February 18, 2019 — 7.54am

Piacenza: Italian Serie C club Pro Piacenza have been thrashed 20-0 by hosts Cuneo after starting the match with just seven players.

The club, who is facing a winding-up order over unpaid debts, were forced to play the fixture on Sunday or automatically face expulsion from the league for postponing their fourth game of the season.

Pro Piacenza reportedly named a starting line-up made up of six youth-team players and a masseur.

An 18-year-old, Cirigliano, was named as both their captain and coach in the absence of a coaching staff, who along with the players have allegedly not been paid since August.

According to the local media outlet Sport Piacenza, the club were forced to name their masseur in the starting line-up after one of the youth-team players forgot to bring his ID.

Cuneo, who had scored a total of 18 goals in their previous 24 Serie C fixtures this season, led 16-0 at half-time, and their striker Hicham Kanis helped himself to a double hat-trick.

Sport Piacenza subsequently declared an end to their live coverage of the match just three minutes into the game.

“We refuse to continue the live match report. We postpone the appointment with our readers until the end of this farce, when we communicate the final result,” the club said.

Pro Piacenza sit bottom of Serie C with eight points from their 20 games, having had eight points deducted.

They have played seven games fewer than second-bottom Arzachena, who have 20 points.

PA

Don’t particularly care, but seriously, what the hell is this? Juve’s home strip for next season:

According to reports, it was done to appease the American market as Americans see black and white stripes as referee uniforms and therefore they weren’t selling.

1 Like

Must admit, from a design perspective I’ve found that Juve ‘J’ crest is a thing of beauty. I think it’ll age well in a nostalgic sense. Problem is though, that it ■■■■■ on the traditions of their old one which was your classic Italian style oval shaped crest replicating car badges. Now it’s time for the kit to change which is simply nothing to do with the Notts Co stripes, not that I care about the Hunchbacks either - forza Roma.

It looks like something paraded on Carnaby Street in the 60s.

1 Like

Allegri gone

About time!

Looking forward to Real finally spending the 100s of Millions of Euros we have been stockpiling the last 5 years. I would love Mbappe but that will likely only be possible next year. Happy to get Hazard, Pogba OR Ericksen, Jovic, and some help on defense. De Ligt is likely gone to Barca so focus is on Ndombele or Mendy from Lyon.

About 12 months too late. I wonder where he will end up?

Barca? Man U? PSG? Bayern?

I am glad you narrowed it down. :wink:

1 Like

Who’s Juve getting? Conte return? Sarri?

Jose

Conte has apparently signed on at Inter.

Jovic :white_check_mark:
Hazard :white_check_mark:
Mendy :white_check_mark:
Militao :white_check_mark:
Rodrygo :white_check_mark:

Mbappe? :pray:t3:

Lol Greece :rofl:
Beaten at home by Armenia in Euro qualifying

Spuds.

Italy just got over the line against Bosnia, perfect record still in tact but conceded their first goal.

How does the UEFA leagues work?

“nice” volley

1 Like