Serious assault near MCG

ha - good optics would help spot them.

4 Likes

China have the tech.

1 Like

So are people starting to punch on more or is it just due to the availability of cameras? I hardly go anymore so I wouldn’t know.

1 Like

Just more cameras available.

1 Like

This is like from the show black mirror, you should watch the episode it’s really clever and scary at the same time what this type of system could create.

Few new episodes coming out this month!

1 Like

“WerE nOt LiKe TeH sOkKaH”

2 Likes
2 Likes

I hope it never gets to a point, like in some international codes, where crowds need to be segregated. One of the best things about Australian Rules is the friendly crowd banter that occurs.

Didn’t know about this. Looks v.interesting. See if I can check it out.
(gives @SMJ a rating of 4.8 and @Bully a 4.7).

imagine that tech for rating players during a game…

There’s your punishment- further unenforced bans.

2 Likes

Check out the episode. Black Mirror - Nosedive. On Netflix - it’s an anthology series. It’s amazing and predicted this Chinese thing about a year before it happened

1 Like

The only detection would arise from whistle blowers.

Fixed

3 Likes

They can’t even spot a man half way up a post, 5 meters away. Good ■■■■■■■ luck at them spotting someone in a crowd…

Ohh, the other type of whistle blowers. I see.

11 Likes

What was the result of the Sam and Dominic Walker (sons of a barrister) charged with assault case?

Has anyone seen that horrible movie called The Circle? They’d be able to find them.

Hearing is in July

1 Like

I wish i hadn’t

Thanks seemed to have been swept under the carpet, hopefully they have been banned from attending AFL games in the meantime.

1 Like