Sneaker Pimps

Wont somebody give them the champagne pack already?

The guys in the Kickz line stink like ■■■■ and I hate having to walk past them all the time.

Any one have any Thoughts/reviews on the Hyperfuse?    

I've not had a pair for a few years now, but they are a well made, basic shoe with a Zoom forefoot (no active heel cushioning)

There's better shoes to be had in the Nike range for a similar price IMO - LeBron Soldier, Hyperdunk, Jordan SuperFly 2

EDIT: Wes, feel free to ■■■■ on them. Fuggin reseller vultures. And that pack is not very nice IMO

Wont somebody give them the champagne pack already?

The guys in the Kickz line stink like **** and I hate having to walk past them all the time.

Should actually come with champagne and a cigar.

so my 'little' brother gave me a pair of hand me down  D Rose 4.5 - yep because 11.5 size is small for him now.

zomgggggggggg - going from my pair ■■■■■■ AND1 - rip some blisters up ■■■■■ to this. Two hours of scrimmage and feet were in a heavenly bliss

so collection stands

Energy boost 2.0 - D Rose 4.5 - Barricade 8.0

Think I am a converted Adidas man.

so my 'little' brother gave me a pair of hand me down  D Rose 4.5 - yep because 11.5 size is small for him now.

zomgggggggggg - going from my pair ***** AND1 - rip some blisters up ■■■■■ to this. Two hours of scrimmage and feet were in a heavenly bliss

so collection stands

Energy boost 2.0 - D Rose 4.5 - Barricade 8.0

Think I am a converted Adidas man.

I have a pair of Rose 4.5's and 773's and i find it very hard not to see how people who have generally balled in them can write them off, really great shoes. I have not tried a recent pair of KD's and am about to start a new season in a pair of Jordan XX8's after having had a pretty good run with some CP3's. But am VERY temped to get a pair of Rose 5's when they get here. 

I can only speak for myself but i just find that Adi feel far more supportive though the ankle than any other shoe, with Adi I dont need to strap where as with every other I do, though these XX8s feel like i could go without strapping up before the game. Have not made up my mind yet, I trained on Friday with no strapping and but not sure. Might give them a run with the social team no strapping before  i go that way in rep ball.

The Rose 4.5's have better traction as well.

Anyone got a lazy $1000 to blow on a pair oaf Adidas?

Then consider these.

http://www.taobao.com/view_image.php?pic=Wx0GGlFDXA1VUwMBWx0SCwkNGRFcVxxQW1UcCxMFRBkDCFdVV1cRRhpXRDg0Q0JyBWVybmsxKjIzISsiYGxrai0xKzwzNClTGQkfWkBdXjYCAwhCGRRf&title=1f3Gt7Citc%2B078u5YWRpemVybyBGNTAgVFJYIEZHIMO3zvcgTWVzc2kgMzcwIM%2Fewb%2Bw5iC0%2BLHgusU%3D&version=2&c=ZTAxY2MxODFhZjg0NTNmOWI2N2Q1YzI1ZWU2NzMyOWM%3D&itemId=40734280082&shopId=60458129&sellerRate=21178&fv=9

Just bought a pair of Nike Air Max 90s (white/dark grey) from Footlocker for about $125. Love them already.

Just picked up these from Amazon...574 Pennant Collection

new-balance-574-pennant-collection-bosto

Just picked up these from Amazon...574 Pennant Collection

new-balance-574-pennant-collection-bosto

Noice. Hard to choose between these and the pics you upload in the Hot Chicks Thread  ;)

Want these...Ronnie Fieg "Brooklyn Bridge"

ronnie-fieg-new-balance-black-friday-rel

Or these..574's Outdoor

new-balance-574-outdoors-grey-yellow-2.j

air-trainer-3-medicine-ball-2014-retro-2

jordan-new-box-2015-redesigned.jpg

These are the business. Kyrie 1's

I like these 

Nice to see some fresh meat in the thread. Welcome.

XX9's are fantastic, except for no heel cushioning. My next on court kicks wilkl probably be Underarmour or KD VII. Though the Hyperfuse now has heel Zoom...

Are underarmour alright geek?

Copped a pair of black Jordan Futures from the wife for Christmas.

She’s trained well.

http://www.nicekicks.com/2015/03/16/exclusive-dante-exums-adidas-crazy-light-boost-pes/

Word is there is going to be a reproduction sold in Oz this Christmas.

Geeks gonna buy Adidas.

On another note, I picked up a pair of Jordan Court Visions the other week, after wearing them for a few games man my Achilles get really sore, anyone else found this with a shoe?