Sorry Saga - “It’s actually quite funny people thinking they know more than they actually do”

You know it’s against AFL rules for AFL employees to bet on AFL games, right?

Not to mention the years of re flux him and Spencer used to give me

1 Like

Yes he was damn good footballer. Yes he can have a punt if he likes. What he can’t do is have a punt on AFL games. Those rules were pretty clear. To disregard those rules at best shows he is a bit of an idiot and at worst shows a total disregard and respect for the Club.

And regardless of what you say, the fact remains the Club looked after him at the time.

I like how you forgive the sins of some whilst condemning others for theirs.

The only Milo I know of comes in a green tin.

4 Likes

I reckon if you were after an impartial opinion on the last bit, you’d be best to ask anybody else in the world that isn’t Kevin Sheedy.

3 Likes

But sometimes, people don’t like the truth.

Dude. Too soon.

15 Likes

Wtf is that about?? I reckon if the club decided not to put up with his ■■■■ in his early days, he would just as likely be in jail by now.

1 Like

one things for certain, the club was a steaming pile of ■■■■ under the guidance of David Evans and Ian Robson.

A steaming pile of ■■■■ in regards to how it was run, who it employed and the decisions they made.

15 Likes

I’m keeping an open mind about it.
All of it.
Would I be shocked if the club covered ■■■■ up, lied, ignored their complaints and then sacked them?
Nuh.

11 Likes

I think he may have been still upset at sheedy being shown the door, still took me back though then see him employed by the club 2 years later.

Sheeds was fkg cooked when he was shown the door.

Fk footballers are dumb.

4 Likes

underbelly future season.

Essendon Drug Scandal.

4 Likes

Mario Salvo, an Essendon coterie member, who was reported in the Rage overnight as denying contact between Essendon and Gatto, was previously reported in the Hun, on 5 April 2015, as brokering a deal between Essendon and Charters ( who it was claimed Salvo had known for years) by which Charters had turned on ASADA. FOI documents showed emails between Simonsson of ASADA and Charters indicating that ASADA was amenable to recruiting Charters.
It gets murkier.

5 Likes

Don’t spose X has ever worn a wire in meetings with Gill? That’s some black ops ■■■■ right there.

3 Likes

An EFC coterie member is not the same as an EFC official. Likewise, approaching someone is not the same as being approached.

Gatto’s story is all over the shop.

1 Like

But the HS will print it as if gospel.

Why would Elliott Snr agree to have his picture in the paper holding a letter from a law firm detailing all the threats he made to X? It’s not as if he’s denying the allegations anywhere in that article.

And how old is Elliott Jnr that he needs his daddy to do his negotiations for him?

1 Like

Not treated him well?!? We kept him employed despite being suspended for gambling!

He can ■■■■ right off. As far as I’m concerned he’ll be remembered for gambling on games, blackmailing the club and getting destroyed by Fraser Brown, three horrendous moments in EFC history.

2 Likes

Gonna be a lot of conflicting emotions if Bruce pens a letter suggesting it is true.

2 Likes

Gatto has explained the apparent inconsistency: he (still!) thinks Charters was an Essendon employee.

The media probably don’t know either.

1 Like