Sorry Saga - “It’s actually quite funny people thinking they know more than they actually do”

Thanks for clarifying my earlier posts - I thought it was two players who failed to attend interviews - Anyway between players denying they receiving injections, to not signing consent forms, to not attending interviews to the final CAS decision shows the process was a SHAM.

2 Likes

Agree, sham.
38 players signed consent forms but only 34 were charged. There wasn’t evidence that Dank had injected 4 players and they weren’t charged. Two players weren’t interviewed at all and at least one of them had signed a consent form.
It shouldn’t be surprising but at least one player signed a consent form, wasn’t interviewed and wasn’t charged.

3 Likes

As do I,
I know of one player that signed the consent form but never took part in the program.

Edit: beaten to it. Slats was furious

2 Likes

Why didn’t he fight it? Lack of support (financial and otherwise)?

Let’s believe ■■■■ in the paper when it suits us!!

No chance of him beating it, financial reasons and it was “only a year”
If he successfully got to fight it, the year would have been over.

Yes, I thought so. It is just so sad that the players - especially past players like Henry and NLM - never got the support they should have to challenge the ■■■■ imposed on them by Vlad and the various psychopaths and sycophants he set in motion.

9 Likes

The players did fight the charges hence their appeal to the Swiss Court.

4 Likes

Has there ever been a word or expression as badly abused in the English language as “integrity”?
I know “diligence” and “governance” are up there but, for me, integrity wins hands down!
Whenever I hear talk of integrity committees, integrity policies, acting with integrity etc. I just automatically know it involves abso-fkn-lutely nothing of the sort…

17 Likes

‘Insurance’

3 Likes

Restructuring.

3 Likes

Premier

1 Like

Pristine

1 Like

Irony

1 Like

Laconic