• Redman

• Gleeson

In;

• Big Joe

• Hooker

• Phillips

• Mc Kenna

2 Likes

OUT: TBell (inj), Francis (inj), Clarke, Draper? (managed)
IN: Daniher, Hooker, McKenna, Phillips?

And finally we’ve got a fwd group that can do some damage

HF: Smith Stewart TIPPA
F: Mosquito Daniher Stringer
Bench: McKenna

2 Likes

Thank you VanDerHaar

Stewart is certainly fit enough to have a run in the ruck. As you said if he doesn’t give away free kicks and kicks his 2 goals for the match then we have a winner.

I’ve seen people trying to start the “Hooker forward” argument.

Are people honestly thinking that is the best thing for the club going forward, especially with Hooker having 12 months (max) left Of his career?

This is the first chance we have to build some cohesion of Daniher, Stewart & Stringer. Just let them play, and stop with the ‘Hooker forward‘ arguments.

1 Like

He’s looked a zillion times better since Redman found some form.

1 Like

Speculating Daniher will be able to play (or even at the club), and Stewart is even good enough, are a couple of pretty big assumptions.

We also have the problem at the other end of the ground whereby we need to replace Hooksey and Hurls very soon, and give games to those players who need them.

Apart from your Hawkins types, who else can we confidently put Hooker on these days with his reduced running capabilities ?

I’m all for giving that proposed forwardline a chance to play together.
Just not sure it will happen.

1 Like

Isn’t the team supposed to be announced 24 hrs before the match?

Is Hooker any safer of an assumption?

He’s nearly 32. Not getting any quicker.

I think it’s 6:20, whichever day it is

JOE.
JOE.
JOE.
JOE.
JOE.

I just want to see that team line up, with one J.Daniher named as a forward pocket and W. Snelling named at full forward.

2 Likes

Yes, the line up of;
HF Walla Mosquito Snelling
FF Daniher Stewart Stringer

Is one worth framing

2 Likes

65 posts were split to a new topic: Team to finger-twirl to victory versus the Dawks - 2020 round 14