Speculation about changes for Dream Time v The Tigs

You know what they’re going to do.

Out: Joe
In: Zlarke

2 Likes

I still missed the upbeat tone. There was certainly nothing in that to indicate to me he was going to play AFL. I reckon he was certain to play VFL. Hopefully he’ll play now, but I’m a bit nervous they’ll still bring Clarke in instead

Cale’s carryon after kicking a goal, after running in like a freight train in his run up, smashing into the man on the mark and just head bobbling all the way back to goal square for the next bounce.

highlight

13 Likes

Smack never plays well on his first game back.

p.s. I hope he makes me eat my words.

2 Likes

Belly would look like Simon Madden circa 1984 playing against Balta. Surely they’ve got another option? Otherwise I will drop some coin on us in another display of overly optimistic stupidity

2 Likes

Nankervis and Soldo are either injured or suspended, so its literally Balta or whoever they bring from the VFL.

Has to be Smack and Brown ( why is this like Cocaine and Heroin )

5 Likes

Smack and Laverde in it will be.
Daniher and Begley out.

1 Like

Just bring LAV in. At least let him get injured playing AFL.

8 Likes

7 Likes

SPEEDBALL

IMG_3179

2 Likes

In: Hartley… or maybe Zerk? Is there another young tall we can try?

Out: Joe

Hooker forward

If smack is healthy he has to come in. We need a big target who can mark down there

2 Likes

Some men just want to watch the world burn

Saad Hooker Ambrose
Redman Hurley MCKenna
McGrath Heppel Zaharakis
Stringer Brown Mcdonald Tippa
Baguley McKernan Parish
Bellchambers Sheil
Merrett
Langford Francis Ridley Guelfi
In Brown McKernan Ridley
Out Begley McNiece Daniher

With possible rain predicted we won’t want to go in too tall .

1 Like

Put a fork in us.

1 Like

INS. McKernan, Brown

OUTS. Daniher, Francis

Ideally, you’d play Smack in the VFL given he hasn’t played since Rd.3.
With the news of Joey going down, we simply need to take the risk here, and you could argue he would have played even if JD was fit.

Brown back IN is a no-brainer.
Has only missed 3 games with the wrist, thus has been able to continue his running.

I desperately wanted to keep Francis in the team, but it can’t be done against the Tigers who are probably the quickest team in the comp.
Begley deserves another game and plays smaller than Francis anyway.
Ditto Baguley.

Up the other end, McNeice is serviceable at best, but we can’t go taller in our backline against that Richmond forwardline.
Even Ridley for McNeice doesn’t work, given our opposition.

We’ll find a way to get Francis back in the team (Stringer playing predominant midfield is the way IMO), just not this week.
We MUST win to generate some momentum before the Bye.
Smack and Brown is our best chance to achieve a win, without falling for the trap of going in too tall on a likely greasy night !

6 Likes