Speculation about changes for Dream Time v The Tigs

We need to go with a smaller forward line. No point bringing in too many talks and having Richmond run us into the ground.

The above is not intended to be a factual statement.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what they said about Hardwickā€™s PowerPoint.

1 Like

me. but I do every week

1 Like

I love the hope leading up to a game.

Let it never die.

LID F****** OFF.

Go Bombers!

3 Likes

I doubt that both McKernan and Brown will come in - I could be wrong but IMO, clubs donā€™t typically like to bring in multiple players returning from injury in the same week.

Laverde has had a hit out in the VFL and we might want another medium forward in the side if we expect Stringer to spend some more time around the ball. Ridley could also be considered for McNeice.

Myers would have to be a chance but Langford showed plenty and Iā€™d like to see Myers back it up with another solid showing in the VFL first.

Out: Daniher & Begley
In: McKernan & Laverde

B: Ambrose Hurley Saad
HB: McKenna Hooker Redman
C: Zaharakis Heppell McGrath
HF: Laverde Francis Guelfi
F: Walla McKernan Stringer
R: Bellchambers Shiel Merrett

I/C: Parish Langford Baguley McNeice

Begley wonā€™t be dropped IMO

Provides more pressure at ground level than Lav and if he had his kicking boots on last week would have been a strong contributor

First game back at AFL level after a long lay off also so understandable rusty / not used to tempo

1 Like

If Begley gets dropped Iā€™m going to lose it

The guy has talent, just give him games

1 Like

Ditto

I feel like if you were ever going to give Moz a taste this year, this is a good week for it.

2 Likes

Watched him a bit last week at the ground. Looked lost when he didnā€™t have the footy and was further up the groundā€¦ donā€™t know how much it ultimately hurt us thoughā€¦ more games would probably help thisā€¦

i Agree

Myers was electric in the VFL. Get him in.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Hereā€™s the team - Dreamtime 2019

LAV

I was only a couple of letters off. :smirk:

1 Like

Looks a better side than last weekā€™s team

Very impressed with the selection committee last 2 weeks. No more ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  around it seems. I thought for certain myers would come back in, kinda shocked that Smack and not Brown came in, but Smack is needed more as he can pitch hit in the ruck better, hopefully hes recovered. Lav in, if he can stay fit, and thats a big fit, will be a best 22 week in week out. When hes on i absolutely love him.

A post was split to a new topic: Hereā€™s the team - Dreamtime 2019