Speculation as we head to the filth

Need to drop two talls at a minimum - dropping three would be ideal imho.

They do.
Our secondary pressure around the contest is what sets apart from the Dees as an example. Hitting the second and third receiver hard so they don’t have the time or space to flick to and find the free man on the outside. Melbourne have literally no outside run or secondary pressure. They win more contested footy than anyone but have no balance on the outside of the stoppage so when they lose possession there’s little pressure to slow down the ball movement.

2 Likes

How much of this was due to all of our players going up for the ball rather than the players chosen though. Norf seemed to get a lot of possessions inside the f50.

Actually make that ambrose and goddard (rested) out and mcneice and ridley in. Dea i would keep in to play on de goey i reckon he’ll be a decent match up.

2 Likes

Redman & Gleeson would be handy this week

3 Likes

Just as well it’s Sidebottom.
Frontbottom and Cox would be a bit of a worry,

3 Likes

Shut up ace. Any time you’re confident about any sport they lose. Do you know how frustrating that is for me as an Essendon, New York Yankees and Manchester United supporter???

4 Likes

In this same fixture last season they had a small forward line and our mids put a heap of pressure on them and made them just bomb it in which played into our hands. Need to do the same avain, especially if we are going that tall in defense.

Dont if Ambrose goes to Cox then we will struggle with both Hurley and Goddard trying to zone. We’ll be too tall

McNiece may be a chance to come in but I’m not a huge fan.

Coaches seem to like him though.

I could see an argument for brining in Clarke at the expense of Ambrose and setting Clarke for sidebottom. Bj has done well on Pendlebury in the past.

Dea hooker Saad
Guelfi hurls McKenna

McGrath hepp clarke
Tbell bj zerret

Smith brown Fanta
Stringer smack tippa

Myers langford bags Colyer

I think the pies would try and run Francis into the ground and I don’t think this is the week to bring him in.

Guelfi more likely to go to Sidebottom, in the hellishly unlikely event that we employed a lockdown player of any description.

We sent Hep to Higgins end of 1st quarter and he put the stops on him whilst getting plenty of it

1 Like

only taken a fkg decade for a coach to point it out

2 Likes

its not really my bag

5 Likes

You’re probably dunb

Mine: No changes for.

3 Likes

Sidebottom would burn him on the outside. No Treloar helps us cover their midfield options no end.

Lol at the Pies VFL missing out on Stewart.

3 Likes

Looking at this picture is the only way I can feel anything anymore.

4 Likes