Speculation on changes for tin rattlers 13th July

Not sure but he would be handy in the guts

If he is leaving us yes

definitely carrying an injury and should not be playing.

he has one effort in him anytime the ball is near him, then he pretty much just stops and gives no defensive effort or chasing.

I don’t know why people kept asking for him to be moved into the midfield on saturday, he isn’t right atm to be doing that.

should be dropped, but won’t be.

1 Like

The next person who says bring Hartley needs to give themselves an uppercut.

2 Likes

hmmmmm

7 Likes

in a pefect world, raz would be fit, and you’d bring in snelling for lav.

but at present it needs to be snelling in for raz, hepp for langford.

1 Like

The way North is going I’m amazed the bookies have us at $1.70 favourites. Amazing! Hopefully they’re right.

2 Likes

In: Snelling
Out: Guelfi

1 Like

That will shorten closer to the game I think.

The way people on here gush over opposition teams it’s amazing we’ve won a game.

Expect us to get pumped by GWS, beaten by Sydney then still complain afterwards why didn’t we win by more, or in a more entertaining manner.

36 Likes

this is the arrogant essendon i grew up with.

2 Likes

I’ll take a win against North - don’t care about the game standard, margin of win etc - a win would be wonderful!

1 Like

Langford out for Hepp

Fantasia is well down in form and
we aren’t going to win it this year, so if Fantasia is carrying something he should be rested to get his body right.

I’d swap Sneiling for Fantasia.

Brown out for Hartley. Hooker to play back & forward. Smack to play forward whole game. Hartley to switch with Hooker. They have a big forward like - but surely Hartley can take Larkey?

Z Clark offers less than my daughter to our AFL team. At least she has her heart in it

Agreed, they are playing good powerful football and have some serious cred at the moment.

Another must win game

1 Like

Mr barnz, as I’ve mentioned to you recently, the absence of an Avatar is freaking me out, as you’ve always had one.

I whipped this one up rather quickly, and would implore you to use it.

Regards…

2 Likes

that looks like some bullshit bsd or decks would have.

also we’re winning more like this.

1 Like

But you love LAV.
Still, if our win/loss is better since you went generic, let’s not tempt fate.

Ben brown is the perfect matchup for hooker. And get Hurley to come 3rd man when it comes in deep

1 Like

Minimal changes required. Hepp comes in if fit.
DClarke to tag Cunnington, is a possiblity.
Who goes out? Fanta for a rest, as he looks a bit tired/injured. While he has class by the truckload, he is not producing anywhere near enough.

ZClarke stays in, to keep SMack more in the forward line. Zach can only improve, our midfield will also respond better if Dyson can get on the field.

1 Like

In: hartley
Out: brown