Speculation on changes for tin rattlers 13th July

I liked the suggestion of Snelling for D Clarke, and Heppell for Langford makes sense.
I thought Zac Clarke played one of the worst games i’ve ever seen, but Smack down forward is a must, so he may have to try another week.

Hartley was in good form, but there’s no room in our key back positions, unless Hooker plays forward.

Really hope the Francis who is confident in the air will come in as well.

Francis is a shadow shouldn’t get a game

Hartley for him

Hartley? FFS

Hope Hep comes up, really really hoping.

The bookies run a book. The odds depend on who bets on who. north fans don’t have any money and everyone hates them Therefore, odds will skew to us no matter what.

6 Likes

It’s hard work being that triggered.

The dozens of North supporters are getting riled up for the game already

1 Like

I wouldn’t tag any north mids so Clarke out for a rest

In: Heppell, Hartley,
Out: D Clarke, Brown,

F: Tippa Hooker Fantasia
Hf: Laverde McKernan Stringer
C: McKenna Heppell Zaharakis
R: Z Clarke Shiel Merrett
Hb: Francis Hurley Gleeson
B: Saad Hartley Redman
Int: Parish McGrath, Langford, Guelfi

Emg: Snelling, Ridley, Brown

Give Dylan a week off to freshen up for contest with crows brothers

Keep Zac in for Goldy.
Hartley replaces Brown to play on Brown and take kick ins.

I would almost bring Snelling in for Langford too.

smells like free kicks…

Just remember Hartley should have Gleeson, Hurley and Francis all helping him out and coming third man up in the contest.

Cunnington has some concerns IMO.

He’s got $8000 in fines this year from the MRO and that is a blatant cheap shot off the ball. That’ll be intentional, to the body. if the impact is adjudged as medium it’s a week automatically then depending on if he’s maxed out his fines he could even get rubbed out for low impact. He has been fined twice already for striking this year so if this incident is deemed worthy of sanction it should be an automatic suspension even if graded as low.

9 Likes

I enjoyed Francis’ bump on Blakey on the weekend

9 Likes

Why oh why are these like their grand finals. It takes two to have a rivalry. Anyway, it does not matter in the slightest.

Let them go on like this. I consider it a public service that I don’t need to get on BF but can get a nice summary here for my entertainment.

3 Likes

So who comes out? Langford/Guelfi/Laverde? I wouldn’t be surprised to see D Clarke stay in, but I wouldn’t say he’s been brilliant the past few weeks.

He kept Parker to 19 touches, 7 marks and 2 goals, whilst having just the 10 disposals of his own. He only had 10 touches the week before as well, doing his best to try and limit Coniglio/Kelly but without much success.

I can’t remember who he was tagging in the WCE game but Sheed/Shuey/Gaff/Yeo/Redden all killed us. Granted, our entire midfield got spanked that day though.

Again, I like him a lot and think he’s been solid overall - tagging the best players is a hellava gig though and he may be due for a rest.

Fanta.

Personally I think there’s one spot between Guelfi and Clarke.

We don’t have the talent (in the other mid spots) to go with 2 defensive smalls.

I would err towards Clarke at the moment (and looking at North’s lineup - he’s a good fit for Cunnington)

In: Ham Hepp Snelling
Out: Lang Fanta Guelfi

1 Like

even money chance to get rubbed out I reckon. $8000 in fines, 3rd offence for an off the ball strike. could easily get a week I reckon.

1 Like

Hey tin rattlers!! Can you smell what we’re cooking?

3 Likes

rabbit terrine?

4 Likes

I think Clarke plays better on the slow inside mids.

2 Likes

Is it really controversial?

He’s clearly hampered, has been in our lowest 4-5 contributors for 4 weeks straight. Not getting up the ground, forward pressure has dropped, barely kicking goals.

1 Like