Speculation on changes vs Fremantle

Out Raz, Myers, Z.Clarke
In Begley, D.Clarke, Daniher

1 Like

You are right Doe that the TF interview showed Worsfold’s preference for minimising changes among a group that he is trying to settle as he thinks they will be successful.

So at most it will be Joe, Bags & Ridley for ZClarke, Ham and Fanta.

Is there a link to the talking footy interview?

EFC homepage

Is it possible that Myers was promised post the saga that he would never again be omitted if he returned to the club?

guh.

Matt Dea for some honest grit and hardness, instead of that cream puff Francis

2 Likes

Lucky you, I had Dwayne Russell yelling at me

4 Likes

I hope not

But that would explain the dropping of himself last year

message deleted

Harts needs to come in and play back. To allow hooker fwd. We need two decent marking fwds. Jd and hooker will provide that.

Frances attack on the footy has been lackluster. Unfortunately he goes out, as does Fanta unfortunately. Clark must also go out as he is a spud bring in mynott

2 Likes

Regarding the last bit - Mynott may still not be quite right, though I would like to see him get a run.
And don’t you think that Francis needs a bit more of a run than a couple of games?

1 Like

Outs

Francis, ■■■■ weak again
Clarke, never to be seen again
Ham
Myers
Raz

Ins

Hartley
Begley
Joey
D Clarke
Ridley

What’s likely to happen baguley for raz

2 Likes

I can’t believe this would have happened.

How do you compare Francis’ performance vs Begley’s in the VFL?
What have you thought about Ridley’s last few games compared to Francis?

If we promised that, we must have lost all selection integrity. I just cannot see how we could have done that. I believe they just want to have 2 big body mids in the side. Langford is not as good as Myers (yet) and Hepp is definitely best 22.

and I can’t see how a player would accept that and for their teammates to accept it

1 Like

Surely not

He’s just unfortunately been the only one we’ve had on our list really post Jobe to do/attempt to do the heavy lifting

Hep is continually banged up and can’t cope with it all the time. Langford is too timid for predominantly inside role and Parish too short/small.

Obviously Myers kicking far superior to Clarke which is also why picked. Probably gets it done at training well but it’s not happening on game day given low possessions & he is a liability defensively.

Not one other team would put up with his level of output from a main midfielder, not even a tagger.