Speculation on changes vs Fremantle

Gown would be a worse option than Z.Clarke?

If so delist him now

1 Like

Why wasn’t mynott playing in the vfl yesterday? Is he even fit?

calf

Z.Clarke - Spudalicious.

This. Exactly what I was thinking. Couldn’t care less who comes in or who goes out. We will still play like crap, and either lose or win.

2 Likes

Had the game now been confirmed for Saturday night?

ins. Daniher,Begley and a case of harden up.

outs: Clarke Myers.

And give me one hard at it mongrel of a first quarter. I want some bone crushing hits and some purpose.

Can anyone fix Smack or Brown faster?

1 Like

A league final is in Perth on Sunday, so fixture stays as is.

1 Like

I think we need to bring Hartley as a key back and give Hooker a couple of weeks in the forward line.

we have to kick 100 points again. stuff worrying about conceding goals.

2 Likes

out: laughing at a loss, airport candy bars and ■■■■ haircuts.
in: mongrel and real intent.

1 Like

Cheers

the only thing that is gonna be interesting about the ins this week is whether bags comes straight back in.

If he does, why wasn’t he classed as “managed” like myers, instead of omitted.

the rest, who honestly cares, it’s just shuffling deck chairs on the titanic until the proper deep seated issues are exposed for the cancer they are on this club.

2 Likes

There really isn’t much there for us to bring in unless people want to promote then drop Ridley and Langford again for 12th time in 2 years.

It honestly feels like the Australian cricket team.
1st Test: pick Khawaja
2nd Test: drop Khawaja, pick Shaun Marsh
3rd Test: Drop Shaun Marsh, pick Khawaja
4th Test: Drop Khawaja, pick Shaun Marsh
5th Test: drop Marsh, pick Khawaja

And yet expecting that something is going to change.

4 Likes

Thankfully, like the Aussie cricket team, we have a superstar to return (whose absence people seem to think should have no impact on our performance).

I think we are going to smack them. Even after they beat Richmond today.

Why? Because we deserve everything we get this week. Our club, playing list, coaching staff and everything associated needs to cop criticism for a ■■■■ weak effort on Friday night in what was a game we should’ve won. The microscope will be extended to all areas of the club.

Does a win over Fremantle on Saturday night mean we’re “back” in 2019? Probably not but it’s a home game against an interstate opponent after a week of likely intense criticism. Dockers are no pushovers but think we can & will bounce back bigtime. (And this is the same person who predicted the Swans to knock us off on Friday)

Think back to the Melbourne game in Round 3 after the Saints loss…

2 Likes

It would be nice if they rewarded that kid in the reserves who has a real hard crack at the contest and racks up 30 plus possessions a week.

Would also be nice if he replaces that senior bloke who in his last two games gathered 11 possessions each time and had virtually no impact

Nothing surer than Bags coming straight back in.

Actually, Myers not getting dropped is probably equally certain.

Whom? And whom is that?

1 Like

The club is stuffed because senior players continually get gifted games without the form to warrant it.

As a solution I propose we give games to kids whose form does not warrant it.

1 Like

Out: bombing it out of defence & bombing it into the forward line
In: running to space when we have the ball & staying close enough to a player to impact when they’re kicking it out of defence.
I don’t mind who’s in or out as long as they give 100%

2 Likes