State of Origin - Bushfire Relief Game Squads

BOOOOOOO Are you not Victorian or just UnVictorian?

Ahhh, … someone else mentioned Solvol somewhere, . & I couldn’t stop thinking it related to that, …

2 METER PETER was robbed of a spot

1 Like

Just like the all star game in 2008 I feel like our club is just an outsider looking in.

All about the Tigers players etc blah blah while all we have worthy out of the 2 sides is a fkn pity selection.

Daniher, Tippa, Saad (obv), Hooker and McBride are all in the conversation if fit.
Maybe Raz, too.

I feel bad for Tippa.
I really do.

Chances like this don’t come around that often, and as much as we sneer at it, the standard of football is next level, if not the intent.

I prefer to be pariahs. ■■■■ the AFL industry and all those in it.

Huge call on McBride.

3 Likes

Should have been first picked.

2 Likes

Can’t agree with you on that, Wim. The origin teams were picked prior to McBride’s first ever game.

But I agree they should have held an emergency selection session last Saturday to insert him, after he demolished Casey.

1 Like

Screw Victoria

Screw WA for not being competitive enough to stand alone.

Edit: I don’t really mean that. It’s SA that’s shat the bed.

1 Like

Screw them too.

If all were available, I wouldn’t mind taking on the Vics at the moment. Would be a good contest.

Sold out

I don’t think it would be.
This year.

Edit: Again, I think the All Stars could compete just as well without a single SA player.

Naturally the Vics wouldn’t win but I imagine they would put up a show for at least 2 1/2 quarters.

1 Like

And we have a match thread.

Yeah im 2 hours early wanna fight?

Meh, if it was the Vics vs another state I’d be much more interested. I think a proper carnival every 4 years would be awesome. Vic, Sa, wa, Tas/ nsw/act/Qld/nt. Everyone plays everyone, team with the best % wins the cup. Do it in Feb, the clubs still play practice matches less a few stars

1 Like

So, when is this happening; or when did it happen?

At Marvel right now. Big crowd so far. Should be a good atmosphere.

Meh I couldn’t care Essendon winning a flag is more important than some state game.