Stephen May...be

Which then makes it hard for Dees to get him as they don’t have a 1st rounder this year

Actually, the question didn’t come from GC. But from a potential suitor.

There is only one reason we made contact with Steven May… due diligence

1 Like

Was said on Tim and Garry this morning that one of the clubs chasing him were looking at playing him forward.

Out: Daniher
In: May.
:thinking:

Out to the wing Daniher (The Richo Role!):muscle:

1 Like

It’s seriously what I think we’d do. And I reckon May could do it.

1 Like

I wouldn’t want to be a defender standing in the hole with May leading up at the ball

Oh FFS. Can someone break the internet…

If it were up to me then, good player and all but, Essendon wouldn’t be trading for May.

So…that pretty much means they’re already writing his name on a locker.

1 Like

Bet Richmond would have liked him last night to play on Cox. True quality CHB’s that you can trust to demolish there opponent every week are gold. Our young backs are promising but not big enough to play on the monsters. Hooker isn’t getting any quicker and is a great forward.
Re-watch the last time May played on Daniher. I feel sore just thinking about it.

Hes a big barstard.

Surely GC would be looking for experienced players in addition to 1st Rd draft pick.

Would you trade Hurley for May?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t. Not because I don’t think he wouldn’t make our side better. But because I think it would be bad for moral amongst the playing group and not fair to Hurley who probably knocked back bigger offers elsewhere to stick with us.

4 Likes

I would certainly ask Hurls the question.

Will everyone shuttup about trading Hurley. This forum has invested too much time panicking over the prospect of Hurley leaving over the years to turn around and take the opposite approach now

6 Likes

Yeah but…something shiny!

Bugger the something shiny…I’d just be happy to trade out Hurley for something with a bit of lustre

2 Likes

That’s what I thought. Isn’t FA compo based on the NET gain/losses? So losing Lynch gives them pick 3. Unless they then pick up a star player via FA (unlikely) then losing May wouldn’t give them a second compo pick

Woosha: So Mick, how would you like to finish your career at the Suns?

1 Like