Stephen May...be

The fact Sidebottoms dominating makes it harder on hurls. And the fact he’s in a grand final. And the fact he was a fully blown died in the wool Essendon supporter before he got drafted. And the fact Hurley didn’t make all Australian this year after already doing it 2 or 3 times, and although it wasn’t his greatest year by his standards was still pretty good compared to everyone else’s. And he did it when we where beyond basket case. But that’s just being nostalgic.
When everyone starts looking for monster kpps again, which will happen after seeing what cox did on Friday, you will be damning Worsfolds eyes he got rid of Hurley for all that is shiney and bright in the land.
That’s what some of you slack jawed daisy pickers refuse to realise.

They give out multiple picks of you lose multiple free agents worthy of a pick (eg port in 2012). The net gain/loss is just if you lose and gain free agents of the same value (eg carlton with Betts and Thomas) you don’t get a compensation pick.

Oh ok, didn’t know that part.

I always wonder why posters want to trade out Hurley,especially considering he’s on a big salary.

Because they don’t know a good thing when they’ve got it

1 Like

Because he gets beaten one on one, unlike the best defenders such as Rance.

Oh wait…

Our form in May this year was awful. Solution? Just buy May itself!

1 Like

Rance to GCS for May?

Same people talking down hurls, and possible trading of him are always the same posters. All these posters have one thing in common.

Has to be us then as we love trying to turn gun key defenders and HBF’ers into mids and key forwards.

Don’t tell me … … … … … let me guess

… … … they all want to trade Hurley?

5 Likes

they also want something munna doesnt want…

Just realised Stephen May and Sam Day are two different people.

6 Likes

We’re you alarmed? Was it a “mayday” situation?

1 Like

Where the frack has all this talk of trading Hurley come from? Any sane EFC supporter would not even think of this after the loyalty he showed in sticking fat after the saga. Next person that says trade Hurley should be insta banned. By the way I saw Mays tweet on the weekend where he congratulated the big ■■■■ from the US of A. I doubt he’s going anywhere except pies . Now stop this farcking talk of trading Hurley

4 Likes

And they post.

1 Like

Not if I had admin rights

Firstly just want to say I wouldn’t trade Hurley.
Playing the devils advocate thou, Hurley is not the same player he was pre bans. His kicking which once I thought was a weapon, no longer is. To a point late this season I wouldn’t put it much above Hookers. His marking hasn’t been great since his wrists started giving him grief and I think his attack on the ball in general hasn’t been to his high standards.
I like Hurley and I’m marking him hard because he is a good player. But I don’t think it’s unreasonable for supporter to question whether his tailing form is temporary or something we should be looking to make contingency’s for.

1 Like

I would absolutely ask Hurley if he were interested in a new environment.

If he doesn’t, and he probably doesn’t, then that’s fine - bring on 2019

Who knows tho. Let’s have an adult conversation. Hurls May be nervous about the quality of kids following him that will inevitably, at some point, do him out of a job. He may want a new start and kick ar$e contract that sets him up for life.

IMO, if Hurls helps us get settefield, shield and Martin, and he is happy with that and it sets him up for life, then that would be the best thing for EFC and our chances of a premiership.

2 Likes

Just Dodoro baiting the other clubs…
… throwing in a bit of burley…
… Hurley Burley

2 Likes